What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team v panthers (round 16)

alien

Referee
what i'd like to see (assuming carter doesn't get suspended):

1. walker
2. gray (right)
3. auva'a (right)
4. inglis (left)
5. johnston (left)
6. keary
7. reynolds
8. tom burgess
9. mcinnes
10. tyrrell
11. sutton
12. carter
13. sam burgess

14. cook
15. turner
16. brown
17. clark

(injured: oldfield, hunt, goodwin, george burgess, musgrove)

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
We can't have Keary at 5/8. He is a dud. He was so bad last night.

Ask Shadow Alien he will tell you.

Keary has zero idea in the game situation, he runs in circles, can't kick, throws wayward passes, struggles defensively and has brain fades. He is a dud.

Rabbits20

Immortal
McInnes at hooker you say.

Tyrrell at prop you say,

Geez it's going to be nother long tough night with these duds.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Walker
2. Oldfield (should be back)
3. Auva'a
4. Gray
5. AJ
6. GI
7. Reynolds
8. T. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. S. Burgess
13. Brown

14. Keary (gulp)
15. Gosiewski
16. Greinke
17. Tyrrell

alien

Referee
We can't have Keary at 5/8. He is a dud. He was so bad last night.

Ask Shadow Alien he will tell you.

Keary has zero idea in the game situation, he runs in circles, can't kick, throws wayward passes, struggles defensively and has brain fades. He is a dud.

keary was bad, but he has been going alright for a while before last night's game. sam burgess and inglis have had bad games too but we wouldn't drop them. with reynolds back in the team (i think), keary wouldn't have to focus on doing so much kicking. keary can focus more on his running and passing game

shadow thinks the nrl makes certain teams win the comp

alien

Referee
1. Walker
2. Oldfield (should be back)
3. Auva'a
4. Gray
5. AJ
6. GI
7. Reynolds
8. T. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Clark
11. Sutton
12. S. Burgess
13. Brown

14. Keary (gulp)
15. Gosiewski
16. Greinke
17. Tyrrell

why sam burgess in the second row? when attacking the try line, he can move out wider anyway when he plays lock

i don't think inglis is all that effective at five eighth. he looks more dangerous when he is running the ball out wider

Rabbits20

Immortal
why sam burgess in the second row? when attacking the try line, he can move out wider anyway when he plays lock

i don't think inglis is all that effective at five eighth. he looks more dangerous when he is running the ball out wider

As we have Carter and Turner out. Gosiewski can't start as he's a dud.

Brown is too slow for second row.

I stick by my team.

alien

Referee
McInnes at hooker you say.

Tyrrell at prop you say,

Geez it's going to be nother long tough night with these duds.

i'd have cook playing most of the game at dummy half. his runs from dummy half would be most effective when he comes on fresh whilst the opposition is already tiring. i'd bring him on around the 25th-30th minute and i'd keep him on for the rest of the game. mcinnes would move to interchange or could play some mins in the back row if needed

i only have tyrrell in the side because i don't think we have any better props to replace him with (we still have george burgess and musgrove injured). i have him in the starting side instead of brown so it is more balanced.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
well if carter is suspended then i guess i'd have turner starting and talakai on the interchange

Talakai went off limping. I think he will be out.

No Turner
No Carter
No Talakai

That's why I put Sam in the 12 jersey as a once off alien my brother.

Latest posts