What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers- Trial 2

spear tackle

Juniors
Wasn't there talk that the trials were gunna be on Sky? Does anybody know if it is?

Re Hooker, its bad that in the trials we are struggling to name a player? Mara is a Wellington boy, so been biased toward him, but he is a little "scatty" if I were honest.

Our 9, 7, 6 combination ain't clear to me yet.

Great to see Charlie Gubb from University getting a run. From the warriors.co.nz website he seems to be training up a storm. Looks like great fun this preseason. Better than the endless 400's we used to do in my day....

I don't know if it is I thought it was as well but can not see it on the onscreen guide anywhere. Still a few years ago there was a Kiwis test not listed but it still showed up. So I'm going to keep an eye out just in case

Micistm

Bench
Reasonable side on paper, hopefully they are a bit fitter n hungrier than in '12.

I wonder if the new Boss has ideas about more speed on the wings, I'm interested in the Fish getting a fair go.
Still not sure about Thomas at #6, like him more at hooker. Whenever I've seen him in halves (away from Superleague) he just hasn't done it for me. Nice bloke, good attitude though. Hope he does good!

auckwarriors

Juniors
Fisiaahi needed to make much more of an impression against a second string Titans side to be pencilled in for the NRL side on the wing. He was poor in the first trial.

Juju

Juniors
I just bought tickets to the trail game today, looks 99% certain I cannot make the game now though due to work. (I am devastated)

If any body is keen for them let me know - if I like you they're yours (if your nice $$$ accepted.)

Theyre a PDFs sitting in the family zone.

:(

Aragorn

First Grade
I just bought tickets to the trail game today, looks 99% certain I cannot make the game now though due to work. (I am devastated)

If any body is keen for them let me know - if I like you they're yours (if your nice $$$ accepted.)

Theyre a PDFs sitting in the family zone.

:(

surprised they charge $ for people wanting to watch a trial game....

Aragorn

First Grade
Take nothing out of that result...Round one is the real trial.

yeah, the dropped balls, missed tackles and general disorganised chaos in this game doesnt count! although we`re f**ked if we confuse rd1 as a trial....:lol: