What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Panthers

Matua

Bench
WTF. Seriously WTF?

Is this Webby's master plan to right off the loss we're going to have?

This is the Warriors of old stuff. I find it quite comforting actually. ;)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
WTF. Seriously WTF?

Is this Webby's master plan to right off the loss we're going to have?

This is the Warriors of old stuff. I find it quite comforting actually. ;)
Serious question without bias or underlying tone...what would you have done, considering all injuries?

Matua

Bench
No f**king idea, but then again I'm not being lauded for my coaching on the biggest hype train of the millenium. ;)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
No f**king idea, but then again I'm not being lauded for my coaching on the biggest hype train of the millenium. ;)
First guy to win a finals game at the club in 12 years...worth a bit of a song and dance in that context.

I thought you must have a specific gripe, I can't see who shouldn't be there and has a viable replacement

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not sure why some of you are flipping out about the team selection. We have one fit proven first grade half available. We’re about to play the premiers at Magic round. It’s really not the kind of stage you want to put a NSW cup player into for his debut if you can help it.
we do happen to have two very capable fullbacks with NRL experience though, so it’s not that strange that one of them is deputising.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
TBH, I'm quite happy with the line up provided who is unavailable.

I agree with someone who alluded to previously about Taine and CNK being fluid. I don't think we'll see either player stick to just their named position.

Looking forward to seeing Ali getting a run out.

I can't comment on Farr as I've never seen him play.

Really hope that Kosi doesn't come into the team

JJ

Immortal
Not sure why some of you are flipping out about the team selection. We have one fit proven first grade half available. We’re about to play the premiers at Magic round. It’s really not the kind of stage you want to put a NSW cup player into for his debut if you can help it.
we do happen to have two very capable fullbacks with NRL experience though, so it’s not that strange that one of them is deputising.
Time will tell, I guess there are a few players who have experience at 6 in first grade that could have played there - Harris and Walker the obvious ones. Regardless, be good to see what TMM can offer

Izz

Bench
Taine's been doing plenty of kicking in NSW Cup, so my guess is he & TMM will share that around this weekend. Despite knowing we'll get beat, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the team goes

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Time will tell, I guess there are a few players who have experience at 6 in first grade that could have played there - Harris and Walker the obvious ones. Regardless, be good to see what TMM can offer
That’s fair but either would involve taking them out of a position where arguably can’t spare them. I think having Taine and CNK in the mix is a better idea

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm no expert of course, but I think he's at the not quite ready stage. Definitely has potential, though
If that’s the case I 100% support not dumping him into first grade in a weakened side against the premiers. That’s not how to blood players.

JJ

Immortal
That’s fair but either would involve taking them out of a position where arguably can’t spare them. I think having Taine and CNK in the mix is a better idea
I’m 6 of one, half dozen of the other. No easy answer atm

Latest posts