What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Pennies

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah doesn't make sense to switch three players positionally to cover a wing spot. Surprised Edrick wasn't included as cover if Beale was in doubt.

Card Shark

Immortal
He's not a winger!

He proved that in Rd 1, if I recollect.

Anyway...maybe needs a chance for redemption.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Maybe in Qld cup - this is the real deal.

Just like bird is not a fullback or 5/8.
That doesn't make sense mate. If he's played wing, even in Q Cup, that's the position he knows. Why would it be better to put him in a foreign position and expect him to be better...?

Inferno

Coach
This really shows how far down the pecking order Tagatese has fallen, ditto for Edrick Lee.

I'm a little worried about a defensive combination of Bird and Capewell.

Card Shark

Immortal
That doesn't make sense mate. If he's played wing, even in Q Cup, that's the position he knows. Why would it be better to put him in a foreign position and expect him to be better...?

Because he was able to look ok there but against quality opposition, he is found out.

His body shape & running style / speed suits the forwards, that's his best chance of success imo.

Capewell has yet to look good in the backs in First Grade.

He killed it last year in the back row.

Flanno he's a forward.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Capewell will be on same side of ground as Lewis, so i expect Lewis to look after him there.

Have faith in Flanno

Latest posts