What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Saints

El Diablo

Post Whore
1 - Wade McKINNON
2 - Matt PETERSEN
3 - Junior LANGI
4 - Ashley GRAHAM
5 - Eric GROTHE
6 - Adam DYKES
7 - Chris THORMAN
8 - Justin TSOULOS
9 - John MORRIS
10 - Michael VELLA
11 - Lee HOPKINS
12 - Craig STAPLETON
13 - Daniel WAGON ©

14 - James WEBSTER
15 - Chris ARMIT
16 - Dean WIDDERS
17 - Fuifui MOIMOI

The Colonel

Immortal
:clap: :clap: :clap:

While I would have l;iked to have seen a couple more young players given a shot at least Ashley Graham in the centres is a start.....

No Burt is a surprise - that must give the goal kicking to Thorman.

fish eel

Immortal
The only real concern I have with that side is Webster on the bench.

Dykes, Thorman and Morris will all be looking to play the best part of 80 minutes, so where that leaves Webster I'm not sure....cant see him getting much game time so we are sorta going in with a three man bench if thats how they run out :?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wagon not playing five-eighth. :shock:

Is this for real???? ;-)

I agree with that line up, a few concerns though where is Burt?? Is he injured or just dropped.

Dykes better step up this friday, otherwise he can find himself on the bench again. :x

The Colonel

Immortal
Prem. League vs Dragons
@ 5:30pm Friday 21 May Parramatta Stadium
1 – Joel REDDY
2 – Matt GRUSZKA
3 – Ben SMITH
4 – Luke BURT
5 – Wise KATIVERATA
6 – Feleti MATEO
7 – Michael WITT
8 – Josh CORDOBA
9 – Shane MUSPRATT
10 – Mal KAUFUSI
11 – Fred PETERSEN
12 – Chris MUCKERT
13 – Ryan HINCHCLIFFE

14 – John McKIE
15 – Steve MOWBRAY
16 – Peter ELLIS
17 – Jim CURTIS
18 – Jeremiah PAI

Coach – Matt Cameron

Jersey Flegg vs Dragons
@ 3:50pm Friday 21 May Parramatta Stadium
1 – Paul MARZELLA
2 – Joel ASHER
3 – Matt LANTRY
4 – Thomas MACGOUGAN
5 – Brett ANDERSON
6 – Brett DELANEY
7 – Tim SMITH
8 – Ben TAIA
9 – Brendan HUNT
10 – Weller HAURAKI
11 – Jack AFAMASAGA
12 – Brendan OAKE ©
13 – Guy WILLIAMS

14 – Scott JONES
15 – Jacob O’HANLON
16 – Mark MURPHY
17 – Ryan CONSTABLE
19 – Jesse SHELLEY

Coach - Keiran Dempsey

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Very dissapointed to see Luke Burt dropped.

Sure he is out of form, but for the service he has given us, he is a better option that Langi, or even Petersen on the wing.

Whats even more surprising, he has been selected to play in the centres in PL, once again out of position.

Surely he is a better fullback than Joel Reddy.

Good to see Dykes at 5/8, Wags, at lock and Hopkins back in the team, with a bit more passion at least.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
how can... what the.... i mean.... eh...

here i was getting all excited that wags and dykes were finally playing their own positions, and burty's been dropped????

i can't win!! :(

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah I cant work that out, why was Burt dropped to centre in Premier League. He should be playing fullback or even winger. Surely he is a better winger than Wise Kateverata, and a better centre than Junior Langi.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm happy with all positions except 2 & 3... the Junior Sideshow combination has been together for a while, having enough opportunity to develop, but it is not delivering much in attack or in defence. I would have preferred to see:
2. Burt
3. Smith

But I guess we'll have to wait a while before we see Junior Sideshow broken up. With that said, I hope they both have blinders on Friday and prove me wrong.

Pazza

First Grade
eels2win said:
I'm happy with all positions except 2 & 3... the Junior Sideshow combination has been together for a while, having enough opportunity to develop, but it is not delivering much in attack or in defence. I would have preferred to see:
2. Burt
3. Smith

But I guess we'll have to wait a while before we see Junior Sideshow broken up. With that said, I hope they both have blinders on Friday and prove me wrong.

Damn right!!!!!!!

Langi and Petersen are the real problem in this team. They conceeded 3 tries and 2 40/20s last week! Bloody shocking combination!

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmmm interesting that Wagon has been moved back to lock to where he is naturally suited :clap:
Hopefully the Dykes/Thorman combo is given time to gel
and very pleasing to see Ash and Lee Hopkins back into first grade 8)

Pazza

First Grade
I thought Thorman was good against the Storm, he just needs more time to build confidence. I recon he will be firing come finals time!

Parraren

Bench
I'm very surprised Ash is back in first grade so soon :shock: Didn't newmanj say that he didn't even play prem's last weekend v Norths? I thought he was still struggling with the injury. Someone reported seeing him on cruches just a couple of weeks ago????? Seems a very strange selection #-o

Still concerned with the Petersen / Langi combination but atleast we're getting things right around 6, 7 & 13. It's a start I suppose...

...and welcome back Hoppo! :clap:

Latest posts