What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warriors

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Going to be hard picking a side with origin and injuries

Hoping for our sake that Pearce isn’t a late call up

1 Mann
2 Hunt
3 Moga?
4 Ramien
5 SKD
6 Lino
7 Pearce (c)
8 Gavet
9 Watson
10 D Saifiti
11 Fitzgibbon
12 Mata’utia
13 Ese’ese

14 Buhrer
15 King
16 J Saifiti
17 Guerra

18 Toa?
19 Crossland
20 Saulo
21 Jones

PhilGould

Bench
A lot of variables here.

In NSW Cup, Guerra went off early for a HIA and didn't return so he must be in some doubt, Toa went off injured too. Crossland and Fermor were late scratchings without injuries as far as I can tell, so Brown may have plans to use one or both of them.

Rothfield reporting Saifiti will play game 3 but Klemmer might miss out if Sims is successful at the judiciary. I think Pearce and Glasby will both miss out too.

Brown said Levi should be back this week.

4. Jesse Ramien & 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon are about the only certainties at this stage.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Klemmer will replace Safiti no?
Not sure, might depend on the Sims decision, we could have both our starting props as the starting NSW props
Really have to see what the origin side is before thinking about what ours will be.

Old dog

Juniors
Surely if Guerra is fit he plays and Sione to bench. Many variables with SOO and injuries but if we lose Klem and DSaf to SOO then Gavet and King need to improve heaps on last game, JSaf and Saulo have to be seriously considered along with Ese’ese.
No game is certain, think Can’t V Sharks.

PhilGould

Bench
Assuming no Ponga, Lee, Klemmer, Saifiti & Barnett.

1. Connor Watson
2. Kurt Mann
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Mason Lino
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Josh King
9. Danny Levi
10. Herman Ese'ese
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Aidan Guerra / Beau Fermor
13. Tim Glasby

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. James Gavet
16. Sione Mata'utia
17. Jacob Saifiti / Pasami Saulo

Old dog

Juniors
Assuming no Ponga, Lee, Klemmer, Saifiti & Barnett.

1. Connor Watson
2. Kurt Mann
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Mason Lino
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Josh King
9. Danny Levi
10. Herman Ese'ese
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Aidan Guerra / Beau Fermor
13. Tim Glasby

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. James Gavet
16. Sione Mata'utia
17. Jacob Saifiti / Pasami Saulo
Your assuming Levi fit and ready to play 60mins plus, more likely Mann at 1, Watson at 9 and looking for a winger, Guerra more likely fit than Levi

PhilGould

Bench
Your assuming Levi fit and ready to play 60mins plus, more likely Mann at 1, Watson at 9 and looking for a winger, Guerra more likely fit than Levi
Basing it off Brown saying Levi will be good to go in the post match press conference. Moga is the only fit outside back available and I'd prefer Mann stay in the team over him.

Old dog

Juniors
Ponga was good to go too, don’t have a problem in retaining Mann and have my doubts with Moga.
Just think it’s a lot to ask of Levi, bit soon but if fit and cleared am happy.

If Levi is fit I'd play him.
Mann to FB. Lino in (we need a goal kicker). If Pearce is picked for SOO Watson and Lino the halves pairing.
Moga or Sione to centre and Hunt to wing. Moga seems to be always close to ready but not.
I'd rather not bring someone in who hasn't been part of the wins and losses or, at least, the training squad this year. We'll have too many out to carry someone fresh.

Old dog

Juniors
Prefer to keep Hunt at centre he has earned it, Moga or someone else to Wing with Sione to bench bringing in Guerra.

Frederick

Staff member
Mann
SKD
Hunt
Ramien
*Shrug, who's going well in lower grades?*
Lino
Pearce
Klemmer
Levi/Watson
King
Fitzgibbon
Sione
Guerra

Watson/Levi
Gavet
Herman
Fermor/Jaifiti

Frederick

Staff member
Apparently Moga is doing media at training tomorrow for the first time this year so odds on he's filling edricks spot

mozza91

Coach
Moga’s a weird one. Earlier in the year from what I saw he was playing quite well but apparently he’s been terrible in his last few games.

Being back in First Grade might be the confidence boost he needs.

slotmachine

First Grade
He was letting bombs hit the deck against the dogs, looked to either be lacking confidence or motivation.

In any case I hope he comes in on the wing and kills it. Everyone has written him off after 3 first grade games but he's better than that. He had a couple of tries and line breaks in those few games and looked like an animal carrying the ball.

Latest posts