What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Roosters Magic Round

There is some good matchups all over the park.
They do have a drop ball in them.
I am looking forward to Hazelton vs JWH.
To me it's another learning experience he is a step up from NSA, if Hazelton can hold his own that would be huge.

We are now light on forwards Burns next man up in that area he did job last time.

Let's hope warriors lose to Panthers maybe AFB will ask to go early, save them money on cap and we would only be paying close to 5 months

DJDL

Bench
Let's hope warriors lose to Panthers maybe AFB will ask to go early, save them money on cap and we would only be paying close to 5 months

FMD are you still pushing that line?
Repeat after me: AFB is going nowhere until next season.

Big Bloke

Juniors
There is some good matchups all over the park.
They do have a drop ball in them.
I am looking forward to Hazelton vs JWH.
To me it's another learning experience he is a step up from NSA, if Hazelton can hold his own that would be huge.

We are now light on forwards Burns next man up in that area he did job last time.

Firstly, I don't know why you keep referring to NAS as NSA.
And secondly, you are off your rocks if you think AFB is coming here before next season.