What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM vs. Sea-Eagle

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
... What changes would you make? The team is settled.
OK you asked

Iro for Ramien

Jesse instructions, play for Newtown, no penalites, no missed tackles, I will forgive a dropped ball, but no crap passes to your winger.

Trindall for Moylan

Moylan instructions, rest up you may be needed.

Colquhoun for Williams

Williams instructions, find another club, 82 games 5 were good.

McInness survives until bigger boppers return.

Or just carry on the team is settled and forget our defence is crap.

Frenzy.

Immortal
hmm
im not sure mr k

moylan seems to be the catalyst for most of the defensive failures. everyones working twice as hard when he's around etc

No, I don't think he is. It's lack of work from the inside that is the catalyst. It's systems failure. Moylan gets left posted a lot and is often on a hiding to nothing. I still maintain Wilton doesn't do his job well inside Moylan. As many blokes who have run past or through Moyza have done the same to Tieg. Talakai come in a bit too much as well and it all adds up to a failing system.

The coach won't blame individuals like this place does. It's pretty pointless. I used to do it a lot but it never changed anything.

There's a lot of club's that would be jealous of the Sharks stabilty and you don;t build by continually removing bricks

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK you asked

Iro for Ramien

Jesse instructions, play for Newtown, no penalites, no missed tackles, I will forgive a dropped ball, but no crap passes to your winger.

Trindall for Moylan

Moylan instructions, rest up you may be needed.

Colquhoun for Williams

Williams instructions, find another club, 82 games 5 were good.

McInness survives until bigger boppers return.

Or just carry on the team is settled and forget our defence is crap.

No to all of that. Doesn't need to happen. Won't happen and even if by some quirk of fate it did happen it would be detrimental to morale, cohesion, confidence and trust.

DJDL

Bench
No, no.
My son is a Sharks fan - not a sea eagles fan.
We just live in the Northern Beaches so it’s a big effort getting across to Cronulla. Brookvale Oval is only 15 mins away… but it’s Brookvale Oval. Ha!

his first live game was last years 40-6 win at Brooky

I used to live in Manly Vale and went to Shark Park every chance I got.

Even one time when my car was almost totalled and was in the smash repairs for ~6 weeks I would go trains, planes and automobiles. Anywhere up to 3 hours or more.

But venture to Brookvale?
No pharquing way!!

txta2

Bench
Just saw this game is Manly's Golden Eagles round - essentially their 'Old Boys' day. Will apparently be plenty of ex-Manly players there and they do a march from the leagues club before the game.

My son wants me to take him as its our local ground. Yuck.

Golden Eagles Day

Some of Manly's finest players will enjoy a lap of honour at 4 Pines Park on Sunday as part of Golden Eagles Day.

More than 70 ex-players, officials and administrators from across all grades will come together for another special day to celebrate the club's rich history.

The Golden Eagles will march from Manly Leagues Club to 4 Pines Park at 2:45pm before taking part in a lap of honour at 3.15pm.
we did the same V NZ, and lost by 2 points. We flogged Manly last year there. but yeah, they are more desperate and we have players with minds on other things so it will be a carve up.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No to all of that. Doesn't need to happen. Won't happen and even if by some quirk of fate it did happen it would be detrimental to morale, cohesion, confidence and trust.
Boom, boom, if we fluke top four.

There is always next year.

Fluffy duck has returned.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Sure there’s some pretty embarrassed players after last weeks performance. First time in a while that we haven’t been competitive in a game from the get go. Fitz has stuck solid with the same 17 and pretty sure they’ll have a fair bit to prove across the park. Win this one and we are 4 from our last 5. Lose it and watch this place go nuts.

tye

Juniors
Got my tickets... i'll be at the shithole that is Brookvale Oval. The best part is the pre beers at 4 pines brewery up the road.

roboshark

Coach
Other forum saying sifa and kaufusi out. If true we are zero hope. Their forwards are going to run riot

Bluto

Juniors
It’s on the NRL Team list.
Tracey at centre. McInnes prop. Trindall onto the bench…

Poss

Juniors
I don’t get it. A prop and a big strong centre drop out and we replace them with a small outside back and a back up 7?

Latest posts