What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Titans

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Berry hasn’t been flash the last 2 weeks, but good overall. Still our best centre this season
He's 22 - the week in, week out grind is hard for anyone let alone a guy who is still learning the game and is young. He'll struggle for consistency at times. But gee he was good through the first few rounds, I'm such a big fan.
Khan-Pereira v Montoya is a mismatch as far as speed goes.

I'm also a little worried about the Fifita side, not only because Laban is new and it's a big ask, but also because that whole side has been pretty woeful defensively.
Laban only played 20 minutes last week, Fifita plays about 50-60...maybe they'll look to time Laban's stint while he's not on? Taking on a rookie seems like something Fifita would pride himself in doing - shirks the hard stuff against the best teams and players, a real flat track bully at times.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And yeah, I'm as nervous as hell about Thursday. Another loss and we're into crisis mode, ahead of away games against the Knights + Roosters and Panthers at home.

The Titans were shithouse in the first three weeks but have started to sort it out, and will reckon they have plenty of points in them on a dry Mt Smart track

Meth

Staff member
I think when Walker comes on, Harris will shift to the second row and Laban will come off. I expect him to play maybe 20-30 mins

Meth

Staff member
We beat them last year, but the Titans are a bit of a bogey team for us. Prior to last year, they'd beaten us 3 on the trot. Even last year, they were down to 12 men for 60 minutes.

Remember when we needed to beat them to maybe get into the 8 and they thumped us?

wish Niukore hadnt got injured. Barnet has some mongrel but a bit more wouldnt go astray.
Yea Niukore is a major loss. Not just for his ability on the pitch, but the fact he can play middle, edge and even centre at a pinch would mean Webby could pick a more balanced bench.

Latest posts