What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Tits

azzah72

Bench
Sharks team: 1 Josh Dugan, 2 Edrick Lee, 3 Jesse Ramien, 4 Ricky Leutele, 5 Valentine Holmes, 6 Matt Moylan, 7 Chad Townsend, 8 Andrew Fifita, 9 Jayden Brailey, 10 Matt Prior, 11 Scott Sorensen, 12 Wade Graham (c), 13 Joseph Paulo

Interchange: 14 Jayson Bukuya, 15 James Segeyaro, 16 Avagalu Seumanufagai, 17 Kurt Dillion

Reserves: 18 Kurt Capewell, 19 Jack Williams, 20 Braden Uele, 21 Trent Hodkinson

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
1. Will Kennedy 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Aaron Gray 4.Reubenn Rennie 5. Sione Katoa 6. Jack Williams 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Daniel Vasquez 9.Blayke Brailey 10. Wesley Lolo 11. Briton Nikora 12. Anthony Moraitis 13. Billy Magoulias 14.Jaimin Jolliffe 15. Matt Evans 16. Ryan King 17.Malakai Houma 18. Ben Mathiou

chewsta

First Grade
I thought Lee would have been pinged for that trip for sure. It was pretty bad.

Also didnt Capewell get hurt?

Quigs

Immortal
How could Lee be cited for trippin'. If the Match Review mob were fair dinkum they'd have him reported everygame he plays. You watched him run. He trips and tangles his own legs up every bloody run.

Inferno

Coach
Titans have dropped Elgey and moved Cartwright to 6.

Interesting move.

1. Michael Gordon, 2. Anthony Don, 3. Brendan Elliot, 4. Konrad Hurrell, 5. Phillip Sami, 6. Bryce Cartwright, 7. Ashley Taylor, 8. Jarrod Wallace, 9. Mitch Rein, 10. Ryan James, 11. Kevin Proctor, 12. Will Matthews, 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Max King, 15. Jack Stockwell, 16. Keegan Hipgrave, 17. Morgan Boyle, 18. Brenko Lee, 19. Ryan Simpkins, 20. AJ Brimson, 21. Kane Elgey

coolumsharkie

Referee
Titans have dropped Elgey and moved Cartwright to 6.

Interesting move.

1. Michael Gordon, 2. Anthony Don, 3. Brendan Elliot, 4. Konrad Hurrell, 5. Phillip Sami, 6. Bryce Cartwright, 7. Ashley Taylor, 8. Jarrod Wallace, 9. Mitch Rein, 10. Ryan James, 11. Kevin Proctor, 12. Will Matthews, 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Max King, 15. Jack Stockwell, 16. Keegan Hipgrave, 17. Morgan Boyle, 18. Brenko Lee, 19. Ryan Simpkins, 20. AJ Brimson, 21. Kane Elgey

That bench is a who's who of who?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I dont see the bench being 14-17.

Capewell in for Dillon
Hopefully Uele for Ava

Uele needs a try, and that enable a very mobile bench Bukuya, Capewell & Seggy with Uele as the big man

MilkShark

First Grade
I dont see the bench being 14-17.

Capewell in for Dillon
Hopefully Uele for Ava

Uele needs a try, and that enable a very mobile bench Bukuya, Capewell & Seggy with Uele as the big man
Doubt Capewell gets a run. We need some size on the bench.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Lee was pinged for the trip but was only given a fine.

Lewis has a strained calf, Flanno said on 2SM this afternoon he’ll be out for a month.

Gal is 2-3 weeks away. Bukuya and Graham need to prove their fitness.

This will definitely be a tough game and I’d be happy to win by a point. The Titans always lift for us and have won five of the last seven I believe.

Don’t for a minute think we’re going up there for a walkover. We’ll be up against it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Lee was pinged for the trip but was only given a fine.

Lewis has a strained calf, Flanno said on 2SM this afternoon he’ll be out for a month.

Gal is 2-3 weeks away. Bukuya and Graham need to prove their fitness.

This will definitely be a tough game and I’d be happy to win by a point. The Titans always lift for us and have won five of the last seven I believe.

Don’t for a minute think we’re going up there for a walkover. We’ll be up against it.

Really thinking of not tipping us this week, real bogey sides are the ones that beat us when they are shithouse. These ones always seem to do it, even when we won the thing they stopped our winning streak with a draw.

Quigs

Immortal
That mongrel Hurrell always gives us a working over when we play him.

I hope he has a shocker this time.

snout

First Grade
Hooker.
f**k me l dont know what we do.

Brailey is going so well. Where he is after 1 and a but seasons is exciting for the future and his defence is crucial.

But......dying to see what segyaro could do if he got the first 30 minutes of a game.

Latest posts