What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams done this year

nick87

Coach
historically you can pretty much rule out anyone from 7th and below right now.
I think today ended the Raiders season. I mean they may sneak into the 8 or maybe not, but at the halfway point of the season there is no reason to think we're capable of competing with the top sides.

I think this competition is down to Storm, Sharks, Roosters, wildcards are the Cowboys and Panthers who are outside the top 4 right now but Penrith have the talent and are getting it together, and the Boys are always a chance if JT is playing.

I'd be STUNNED if anyone outside that 5 are in the GF

Pedge1971

First Grade
Cannot see the Roosters winning it eithe right now.. But as usual injuries and momentum into the finals will mean everything.

Wouldnt it be ironic if Saints with their amazing fwds won it this year just before 10 years of mediocrity burdened by Hunts massive contract?

Life's Good

Coach
Cannot see the Roosters winning it eithe right now.. But as usual injuries and momentum into the finals will mean everything.

Wouldnt it be ironic if Saints with their amazing fwds won it this year just before 10 years of mediocrity burdened by Hunts massive contract?
Wouldn't knock it back. We have had 5 years of mediocrity after Bennett(you guys are suffering the same unfortunately) but the title in 2010 cancels that out.
On Hunts contract, I don't believe the value that has been stated. We aren't a club that is too adventurous with the $$.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Wouldn't knock it back. We have had 5 years of mediocrity after Bennett(you guys are suffering the same unfortunately) but the title in 2010 cancels that out.
On Hunts contract, I don't believe the value that has been stated. We aren't a club that is too adventurous with the $$.

Well you guys are playing good finals footy mate. Your fwds are beasts. Hope the Friz injury works out ok.

Latest posts