What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Simona definitely.

God, if Koroibete could tackle he'd be a f**king brilliant centre right now.

But I dare say we'll see something like this:

1 - Richards
2 - Nofoaluma
3 - Lulia
4 - Lawrence
5 - Simona

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've had a similar injury, with just rest I was out for 7 weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Teddy is back in 4 weeks, just in time to be overlooked for Origin duties

gronkathon

First Grade
1 Simona
2. Nofa
3. Fine
4. Lawrence
5. Richards

If Ava isn't right I would bring on BMM. His best runs are as a prop up the guts

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah BMM needs to play in place of Ava.

I think BMM will really thrive in an aggressive environment like that which our forwards are revelling in right now.

Give him a few weeks and he will start to kick on and become bigger badder and better (wishful thinking)

I think BMM will really thrive in an aggressive environment like that which our forwards are reveling in right now
I agree MU and he has some additional incentive, i has something to prove to the coaching staff,
ii if he has been told he can look elsewhere, he needs to start showing other clubs what he is capable of.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
When the young blokes like Luani get involved with aggressive play Ben seems to come alive

he just looks like he wants to snap at times hahaha. Sheens coaches that out of players, Potter urges them to get angry it seems lol.

With Anasta out, Austin will get his chance I dare say.

It's odd to have depth...lol

Tigers Tale

Juniors
A question for you to consider;

If the worst happens and Tedesco signs elsewhere, what do you think is our best option. My initial thought was to use Simona at fullback and purchase another top line centre to replace him.

I don't know how good Rowe is so far as a replacement fullback. He didn't overly impress me in the 9's but I understand that is a totally different format. I really haven't seen him play that much. I just think Simona has the skills to play centre or fullback at the top level.

Any thoughts.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Put Sironen at centre, barely any different to the role he'd plat in the back row & he has a great passing game.

TYGA

Juniors
Play Moses at Fullback until Tedesco returns. If Anasta gets suspended bring in Austin. BMM or Corey Patterson for Fulton. We cant shuffle players around we get lost ie: Warriors game.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I don't think Anasta will get suspended. A shoulder charge suggests the offender is moving forward to make contact. I would suggest Anasta was simply defending himself by bracing his body for impact.

A player needs to protect himself and not simply get smashed...well that is how I saw the incident!!!!

The Rosco

Bench
Is this the same radio station who's head caller refers to such things as Gold-lines, and of course Gold line dropouts. :lol:
I wouldn't put too much faith in their opinions.

Ghipo

Juniors
Rowe seems to be a cross between Mullaney and Moltzen. Small player who stops before hitting the line and doesn't seem keen on taking the high ball. Only ran for 40 metres...we need a better replacement if Tedesco leaves.

R2coupe where are you ? Rowe better than Tedesco :lol:

I did not see anything from him to suggest he is first grade material at this stage of his career,seemed reluctant to get involved which magnified the lose of Tedesco.It may seem harsh but i would be surprised if he is selected again next week .

Latest posts