What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teeen sells virginity

LissaNicho

Juniors
Out of curiosity Razor, how did the word 'virgin' come into the Aboriginal 'culture', and is it common across the Aboriginal nations?
Etymologically the only sources I can find are from Old French and Latin, and it had developed a fairly stock standard definition alongside chastity, prior to Europeans landing in Australia.
eg. c.1225, "virginity, celibacy," from O.Fr. chastité, from L. castitatem "purity," from castus
c.1225, "virtuous, pure from unlawful sexual intercourse," from O.Fr. chaste "morally pure," from L. castus "pure, chaste" (see caste). Transferred sense of "Sexually pure" is first attested 1565, probably by influence of chastity

The whole definition of virginity is a little cloudy, I will agree with that. Probably because the standard definition came into common use before it was acceptable for anal and oral to be openly discussed.

I know that it's true that in some parts of Afghanistan it is expected that a bride will bleed on her wedding night, and that it is supposed to be due to the hymen tearing. The bridal outfit includes a scarf that the woman is supposed to bleed on, to be presented as proof to her new mother in law (and the whole villiage) that she was a virgin. In arranged marriages, if the woman doesn't bleed, the transaction can be cancelled.

Razor said:
Never said it couldn't, But if you break it by other means, then you're no longer a virgin, even if you haven't had sex. Once your hymen breaks, then you're not a virgin. I don't really give a flying f**k what your beliefs are. But in many cultures - Aboriginal, Hindu and Middle Eastern, being 3; if you're hymen is broken you're not a virgin. Doesn't matter how it broke.

It is possible to have sex and not break the hymen - if that happens, then you're still a virgin.

Again, I don't give a flying f**k, if you think differently on that either.

I said back 4-5 pages that - "I looked up some sources, and found that we're both right. Our cultures have different beliefs"

I'm not saying you're wrong. But you're not right either. Same as me.

I'm willing to accept your cultures beliefs, but you guys do not accept other cultures beliefs.

That is what makes a racist - this "You're wrong; we're right" attitude.

OMG- Im not a virgin if i don't bleed the first time someone puts there penis in me?? how very sad is that comment???

so what do you call a person that hasn't had sex but there hymen is broke??

here is a dictionary mean for the word virgin
1.a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

I think you need to study a bit more before shooting your mouth off..

Originally Posted by Razor
A woman with an intact hymen was considered to be a virgin, and that was the end of the matter. Women in the Middle Ages, for example, were considered to be virgin if their hymen was intact. If a woman stretched or tore her hymen while horseback riding, she was simply and plainly no longer a virgin. If a woman was born with a tiny or nonexistent hymen, she was not a virgin.

It's also important to realize that there are still cultures today, such as some Middle Eastern ones, for whom this definition still holds. Razors quote stops here!!

oh i see how it works...a baby in his mothers womb is not a virgin if there hymen breaks is that because they use there tiny hand to play with themselves??

oh so theres many blind babies out there?? because there hymen has broken in the mothers womb?? as they played with themselves in the art of discovery?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
ftr the hymen doesn't necessarily "break", nor does it suddenly disappear after sex. The hymen just starts off very tight and then stretches, to the point where it pretty much caves in and is not really noticeable any more. It would only "break" and bleed if things were happening a little too quickly and roughly. The hymen doesn't break off or run away, it's not some separate barrier that needs to be penetrated, it's just the central part of the vaginal opening which needs to be loosened in order for something to fit in there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
razor said:
What is that then? Of I live here I have to f**k the Aboriginal culture off, and follow yours? And plenty of people from the Hindu and Middle-Eastern culture speak English as the native language. So are you telling them to not speak English?
and as you saw in my quote, I stated that you had quite freely ADOPTED western culture.

You are the one making the decision to abandon your aboriginal culture, I'm not telling you to do anything.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely this is a shoe in for movement to the Classic Threads section? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
madunit said:
and as you saw in my quote, I stated that you had quite freely ADOPTED western culture.

You are the one making the decision to abandon your aboriginal culture, I'm not telling you to do anything.
This is bullsh*t unit.

Anyone can adopt an alternate culture without having to abandon their own culture.

Razor is a dill but there's a limit to the feeding frenzy.

Rexxy said:
You probably said this as a joke, but for years its been said the best sex is with a pregnant woman, with the foetus being penetrated. In fact, it's considered so exicting that many men cannot last - and that's where the expression "premature baby" comes from.
Im not talking bout sex with a pregnant women...and yeah it was a joke...

Im talking bout a girl baby in the womb breaking her hymen...and what your saying is if mother still has sex with baby the mans penis will break babies hymen??

omg you like just brought up a new topic

here razor...come and get your bone...

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Originally Posted by RexxyYou probably said this as a joke, but for years its been said the best sex is with a pregnant woman, with the foetus being penetrated. In fact, it's considered so exicting that many men cannot last - and that's where the expression "premature baby" comes from.

How much?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Willow said:
This is bullsh*t unit.

Anyone can adopt an alternate culture without having to abandon their own culture.

Razor is a dill but there's a limit to the feeding frenzy.
I'm not denying that at all Willow.

Razor is saying he is not a part of Western Culture (can be seen in his comments such as "Your Dictionary" "Your Definitions" and "Your websites") yet it is quite clear he has adopted it.

I'm not forcing him either way. I'm saying he has adopted Western Culture but doesn't want to be regarded as being involved in Western Culture.

Latest posts