What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell Mario to come over here!

Moffo

Referee
Does anyone have his email address? Id like to hope that Mario wouldn't mind continuing his service of keeping us all informed over here. It'd be much appreciated i can assure u!

Cheers,
Moffo

stevo_the_devo

Juniors
okay Mario my first ever question:

do the players always go to ground when tackled, because in the demo it was annoying how they hardly ever went to ground

and also if they don't always go to ground is this affected by their offload and break tackle ability

Mario

Juniors
Man, you guys don't let up with the questions do you :)

Tackles go to ground more often.

phantom ^_^

Juniors
tigergal, has anyone ever told you that you look like Orlando Bloom? I just thought I should point it out :shock:

NZtiger

Juniors
Mario said:

Poor Mario! :cry:

I nice first up question like "Hey Mario! Hows it going? Nice of you to join us!" would have been the right ingredient I think :roll:

Kasper

Bench
NZtiger said:
Mario said:

Poor Mario! :cry:

I nice first up question like "Hey Mario! Hows it going? Nice of you to join us!" would have been the right ingredient I think :roll:

Yeah i agree Mario is a champion who comes here in his own spare time which is unlike any other games people so just give him a break.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah.. I was wondering Mario, that day you made your first ever post on the league forums, did you expect to be answering millions of questions from then on.. and do you regret making that post :)