What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell the Full story

parra pete

Referee
Unreal V said:
If any one thinks that Hadley is doing the club a service then they have a lot to learn about loyalty and about what it means to be in a team. It is one thing for fans to want change its another thing when people in the media with a hidden agenda try to effect change using their position and fans as a means to an end.

If it comes down to a choice between Smithy or Lyon I'd pick the former. I'd rather Parramatta take out the wooden spoon than support a team that let crap like Hadley and Lyon dictate terms.

If Brian Smith is to go it should be because he has out lived his usefulness, not because Lyon left.

Hear hear. I would like to know HADLEY's secret agenda. Would also like someone to confirm that he is a decent human being.
He is very big on character assasination.

Unreal V

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
Unreal V said:
If any one thinks that Hadley is doing the club a service then they have a lot to learn about loyalty and about what it means to be in a team. It is one thing for fans to want change its another thing when people in the media with a hidden agenda try to effect change using their position and fans as a means to an end.

If it comes down to a choice between Smithy or Lyon I'd pick the former. I'd rather Parramatta take out the wooden spoon than support a team that let crap like Hadley and Lyon dictate terms.

If Brian Smith is to go it should be because he has out lived his usefulness, not because Lyon left.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. However my opinion is that Hadley is doing no more than voicing publicly and loudly what I and many others are expressing here in a rather limited exposure. Hadley's agenda is not hidden, in fact it is very much out in the open, it is to get rid of Smith, an agenda which I may add is also very compatable with that of many fans on here and elsewhere. Nothing hidden about it at all. I believe Hadley expressing our opinions is indeed a service as it appears Fitz takes no notice of the fans themselves but he does react to media pressure.

As for your last point on Lyon it really has nothing to do with him. It is not a matter of choosing between the two, one has already gone and the other should go join him in retirement.

Fair enough CrazyEel but just remember he is about scoring ratings nothing more. He broke the story about the Lyon letter, big deal not news worthy unless you can produce the letter or state what it claims, he merely used it to defend himself against Smithy calling him a tool, thats a private agenda if you ask me. Many of the thoughts expressed on this forum in respect of dumping Smith may be passionate but are not personal; it seems to me he has made it personal and thats where he falls down.

The Godfather

Juniors
Raaaaaaaay just needs someone to pick on. Has become the Alan Jones, the Stan Zemanek and the self-appointed moral conscience of the league.

On his hit list now are :

- Willie Mason. Willie might learn his lesson, live like a saint for the rest of his days, help kids with cancer, but Raaaaaaaay will not let up.
- The Footy Show. Raaaaaaaay is still very upset that the show got rid of him and has not allowed him to become the multi-media personality and Gold Logie winner that he believes is his rightful spot.
- Brian Smith. Kick 'em when they're down.

And he's surrounded with his monkeys to say "Yes Ray", "You're right, Ray", "You're the greatest, Ray", " I want to bend over and let you have your way with me Raaaaay".

CrazyEel

Bench
Unreal V said:
Fair enough CrazyEel but just remember he is about scoring ratings nothing more. He broke the story about the Lyon letter, big deal not news worthy unless you can produce the letter or state what it claims, he merely used it to defend himself against Smithy calling him a tool, thats a private agenda if you ask me. Many of the thoughts expressed on this forum in respect of dumping Smith may be passionate but are not personal; it seems to me he has made it personal and thats where he falls down.

I do understand where your coming from and believe me when I say I have no time for Hadley nor do I ever listen to the buffon. However in this instance, regardless of why he is doing it, he is doing me a service in putting pressure on Smith. That's it in a nutshell for me.

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
Is Hadley a decent human being? And if so where is the proof.

What are you on about? Or more appropriately, what are you on? I don't even know if your a decent person let alone give a flyin fig what sort of person Hadley is. Honestly doubt anyone but you cares!!

Latest posts