What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tension rises at the Rabbitohs

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 curns13 called you a troll why put up with these people cut him from the comp i did thats what they deserve for their ugly words towards you they are not true souths fans anyway why have them in your comp if they are like this to you??

southsport

First Grade
oi r20 and alien and southsport and doyen how do you think we will go against parra??

Well, it could go three ways, 1. Parra could lift and play harder than ever, 2. Parra could lose heart and play poorly, 3. We could play as we have been playing and then it doesn't matter what Parra does because they'll win anyway.

cisco

Juniors
Going tothe game from Newcastle with a mad mate who is a diehard Parra supporter.He is a Parra member and we will be sitting in the Parra members area,it could be interesting as I am wearing my Rabbitohs Jersey,and I like making noise at the game!!

southsport

First Grade
Going tothe game from Newcastle with a mad mate who is a diehard Parra supporter.He is a Parra member and we will be sitting in the Parra members area,it could be interesting as I am wearing my Rabbitohs Jersey,and I like making noise at the game!!

You should be OK cisco, it's not a bulldogs game. ;-)

doyen

Bench
oi r20 and alien and southsport and doyen how do you think we will go against parra??

Depends on how GI & Sam go on the day.

Sam is struggling & needs to be nurtured at present by playing less minutes.

GI too is being heavily targeted & obviously off with injury!

Tough ask--but if they can get back to the Broncos form we should prevail!!

Also depends on the Eels frame of mind!

cisco

Juniors
You should be OK cisco, it's not a bulldogs game. ;-)
Lol Southsport you are right,awesome if the boys turn up and play,would love to see some offloads,and the boys moving up in defence.As you say I shouldn't have to worry about being hit in the head with a bottle!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good on you Cisco. Parra supporters are a good bunch too.
Well, it could go three ways, 1. Parra could lift and play harder than ever, 2. Parra could lose heart and play poorly, 3. We could play as we have been playing and then it doesn't matter what Parra does because they'll win anyway.

I'll pick option 1 as the most likely.