What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks from Malcolm Noad

Dogaholic

First Grade
I wanted to thank everyone for their overwhelming support for the crowd and security initiatives that were announced last Thursday. The decision to implement these changes was not taken lightly and was done in consultation with police and security experts.

These new measures bring Bulldogs home games into line with conditions of entry at major sporting venues around Australia and around the globe.

We are aware that fans who abide by the Fan Code of Conduct may be slightly inconvenienced by these new measures, but our aim is to make it intolerable for the louts who come along to cause trouble.

The Club has received a few emails and phone calls regarding the changes we have made and I would like to take the opportunity to address some of these issues.

There will be no price increase for anyone who previously purchased General Admission tickets. General Admission tickets have been replaced with Reserved Seating – category 2 tickets with a pricing structure the same as the previously available General Admission tickets, ie,

Category 2
Adult: $19
Junior/Concession: $13
Family: $45

For holders of NRL junior league passes, promotional and complimentary tickets, you will be seated in a ‘special’ General Admission area as follows:

Aisles 120 to S126 (North) and Aisles 135 to S141 (South).

A purchase limit of four tickets has been imposed. For all purchases identification is required. What this means is that for every four tickets purchased, one person must show identification. If fans wish to purchase more than four tickets, then two or more people must present identification. Those people who present identification are responsible for the behaviour of those they give tickets to.

The banning of drums and other musical instruments falls into line with entry rules at other sporting venues. This ban will be reviewed during the off-season.

The banning of large banners and flags also falls into line with the entry condition at other major venues. Large banners and flags have the potential to impede the viewing of other spectators and security cameras.

I believe that the majority of Bulldogs fans understand the reasons for the Club imposing these new measures and will continue to support the Bulldogs on and off the field.

I hope to see you at the game on Saturday night at Telstra Stadium when the team takes on the Knights. A win is vital to our chances of making the semi finals.

Regards

Malcolm Noad

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=2220&SN=1

Latest posts