What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks from Perth

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thanks to the Broncos fans that travelled across from Q'land to follow your team in Perth at the weekend. We hope you had a great time and enjoyed the game and the victory!

ps if you are a supporter of expansion and of seeing our great game grow across the country we welcome new members from all 4 corners to our WA Red Army RL supporters group. We are an independent supporters group backing the WA Reds bid for an NRL spot in 2015. Membership is free and you can join us at www.warzone.net.au and follow all the latest expansion news on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/waredarmy/

Goddy

Juniors
Perth is practically certain to get a team at this rate. Welcome back to the NRL.

Big Pete

Referee
All the best to you PR and to the WA bid.

Used to live there myself when I was around 6 for a couple of months. Really cool place, lived just around Hillary's Harbour so heading to the beach or fishing were essentially weekly activities.

Only part that sucked was being away from all my friends and relatives back in Brisbane. Plus the footy coverage was pretty diabolical even back then with Origin not being played until late at night, well after it was live. Plus the locals loved their AFL, I remember constantly being made fun of for the Bears and I'd give them a confused look on my face and would tell them but the Broncos won this weekend, which they invariably did at the time.

Life stories with Big Pete.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Yeh you WA and the Rabbits put on a good show, good crowd turned up which was good to see, hope you get the spot but i'd rather central coast get it first as im a member of the north sydney bears.

Latest posts