What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hey Cools, how was the double or nothing free pissup.

Congrats on your big win.
Watched it with him and others. Didn't get mentioned last night haha, poor prick owes me 2 cartons of Carlton Dry. Bit of a sore point I guess.

He did confess he tipped us in the CBH tipping comp after the game. So he's not that silly.

Quigs

Immortal
How did you know it was a scummo pic then?
I get the little thumbnail pic link thingy on post up in the thread but gwad knows why it won't open when I click on it.

It's just blatant victimising of old age pensioners but with the help of the right pills we will all rise up again.

blue bags

First Grade
A
I get the little thumbnail pic link thingy on post up in the thread but gwad knows why it won't open when I click on it.

It's just blatant victimising of old age pensioners but with the help of the right pills we will all rise up again.
A good prawn cocktail

Quigs

Immortal
It’s time for some good news!

Platypuses are back in the Royal National Park for the first time in 50 years and at least one puggle was born last spring.

Ten platypuses were released into Australia’s oldest national park, just south of Sydney, last May, in the first project of its kind in NSW.
Last weekend the team found proof the platypuses are not only surviving in Royal National Park, but also breeding.
Dr Gilad Bino, from the Centre for Ecosystem Science at the University of NSW, said “words can’t describe” how thrilled his team was to catch a juvenile platypus on Sunday night.
“The platypus gods were smiling on us, they probably know we had good intentions,” Bino said.

Bino has tracking data that suggests all 10 animals are probably still alive and have colonised a large section of both the Hacking River and Kangaroo Creek.

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...onal-park-after-50-years-20240319-p5fdih.html

blue bags

First Grade
The Hobbit's Shire has it all going on
Platipuse in Natio park
Cane toads Taren point
Gropers Cronulla beach
Endangered frogs woolooware
Feral Deer's in the park

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice: How long is the NRL half time break these days. I know the rules of the game used to say it, and, it was once ten minutes but it has evolved a little in duration these days.

Might be an interesting exercise to time a few of the breaks to get an idea.

Latest posts