What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Question from the floor without notice: Is that Feej on the drums before the transition?

71NeIWyLTuL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Nah, not me. I always wear tinfoil.

Quigs

Immortal
Well it has got me rattled. How come none of the contestants on The Tipping Point never say "well that's f**ked" after a drop goes to shit.

Dear wife loves the show and when I walk into the lounge room when it is on it is the first comment I make when I see results of a drop.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well it has got me rattled. How come none of the contestants on The Tipping Point never say "well that's f**ked" after a drop goes to shit.

Dear wife loves the show and when I walk into the lounge room when it is on it is the first comment I make when I see results of a drop.
Hasn’t one of the 2 Woodys aged well? Wonder where the other one is?

Quigs

Immortal
Hasn’t one of the 2 Woodys aged well? Wonder where the other one is?
Well the Woody on the TV has obviously got a line to the Capn's woody pills.

Re the show itself you should hear my missus go off when I keep saying it's bloody rigged when they don't drop.

A few years ago I went to my mates aunties funeral. She'd been a semi-famous singer in club land through the 60's and 70's. Kamahl was there. I got to talk to him and he was a very gracious man. Really cool actually.

Edit: not as cool as when I met Julius Sumner Miller. Now that was a blast where he gave me a saying that I still use to this day, some 37 years later

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
You'll always be a 'c' to me Bubby.

As a youngen I loved watching The Professor and so did my mates.

At school when some idiot would ask a stupid question you could always count on the 'it's obvious' comment in reply - even during classes.

Funny how the important things in life are never forgotten.