What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bench

Smokes and Mirrors from Raper, I don't think that will that will be our bench come Saturday night................ ;-)

shadowboxer

First Grade
exactly i reckon raper has been on the smokes and needs to look long and hard in the mirror, and its only the second game.

Macca

Coach
You can keep the smoke and mirrors, Brian Smith was doing that for a few years and where did it get them. Saleh must be going to replace a forward and Bailey will get some time in the second row.

Macca

Coach
You can keep the smoke and mirrors, Brian Smith was doing that for a few years and where did it get them. Saleh must be going to replace a forward and Bailey will get some time in the second row.

Craigshark

First Grade
I guess time will tell, what the bench will be or how it is used, at the moment i really cant see any point of having Saleh there, but after saturday night it might be different.. Rapers the coach, let him do his job..

troy

Juniors
I agree with you guys ....What the hell do we need Saleh on the bench for ? Unless he is thinking Bailey can always go back to second row and one of the 3 (Saleh,Reick or Merritt) can go into the centres... If thats the case i would rather Franze . Personally i say Saleh back to Divvy and Russo or Newton on the bench .

carinashark

First Grade
I reckon Newton would be just the right player for the Bulldogs. He could give them heaps. I can imagin him telling Steve Price how slow he is and paying out other dogs over the scandal! He was great last year against the Broncos
Carinashark

troy

Juniors
I agree mate - Its what we need in our pack "mongrel" We need young hungry pig dogs.... I would love to see Newton and Russo given a shot . I just want to see that old gang style tackling that the Sharks used to do so well . :evil:

Latest posts