What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best rugby league songs

Palms

Juniors
I'm making a compilation cd and was wondering if anyone had some ideas as to some of the great rugby league songs played throughout the last couple of decades eg Grand Finals, SOO previews etc etc

Cheers!

sydraider

First Grade
it most probably isnt recorded but at a SOO they had the screaming jets playing rose tatoo's "we cant be beaten" it was performed well and I always thought that song had value in Rugby league!

McLovin

Staff member
Britney Spears - Hit me baby, one more time

Anything by AC/DC really...

nqcowboy87

Bench
thunderstruck-acdc
dakota-?
bulls on parade-rage against the machine
touch peel and stand-days of the new
f@#$ing in the bushes-oasis-one of the songs used for the end credits of fnf
better-screaming jets
just a couple of the top of my head at the moment i listen to those songs before i play and they fire me up

simon says

First Grade
Eye of the Tiger gets me psyched......

And I reckon the song in the Tooheys ad for the Manly v Parra thingee was awesome...

"Here we go again....Manly and Parra,Manly's well ahead but the gap starts to narrow"........

aids

Bench
Jobdog said:
Come With Me - Puff Daddy

the good part is just a sample from Kashmere by Lead Zeplin.

and the tooheys ad is awesome, but not really a league song.
"i feel like a tooheys..or two"

brendothejet

First Grade
All Fired Up - Pat Benetar
Hit Me with your best shot - Pat Benetar
Simply the best and What you see is what you get...DER
Two Trbes - LOLOLOL

Hit and Run - Hot chocolate (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha what do i wanna be, i wann be a wallaby!)