What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE BIG RED V ROCKS or diamonds

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You start the year playing inspired football your supporters are in la la Land. PENRITH gets trampled by your forward pack ..MANLY looks like a bunch of school boys playing men ,and the first 7 or 8 games THE BIG RED V .is on fire.suddenly the powers that be clamour for a new contract for the coach (before this future super coach is offered a contract elsewhere.).what happens then the team arrives at the Grand canyon.bang they fall off down and down they go where they stop nobody knows.finally they arrive at HOME BUSH, your playing the bullgrubs if you win ,what awaits you,MANLY .wow that's too hard coach .WHAT FOLLOWS ,a very underwhelming performance.like a rabbit on the birdsville track with a semi bearing down.my question is how hard were they trying,were they mentally prepared for this game.and I have to ask.is there any chance their heart wasn't in this assignment

SBD82

Coach
You start the year playing inspired football your supporters are in la la Land. PENRITH gets trampled by your forward pack ..MANLY looks like a bunch of school boys playing men ,and the first 7 or 8 games THE BIG RED V .is on fire.suddenly the powers that be clamour for a new contract for the coach (before this future super coach is offered a contract elsewhere.).what happens then the team arrives at the Grand canyon.bang they fall off down and down they go where they stop nobody knows.finally they arrive at HOME BUSH, your playing the bullgrubs if you win ,what awaits you,MANLY .wow that's too hard coach .WHAT FOLLOWS ,a very underwhelming performance.like a rabbit on the birdsville track with a semi bearing down.my question is how hard were they trying,were they mentally prepared for this game.and I have to ask.is there any chance their heart wasn't in this assignment
In the spirit of the day...

RUOK?

TruSaint

Referee
I get your frustration Overseas Dragon, fact is after our great start teams worked us out.

Many reasons as to the downturn, but no plan B would be on top of the list. Once our power game was established, teams compressed their defence. McCrone was out of his depth but not his fault as he was being selected week in week out. Good defender, but offered nothing in attack and a poor kicking game. Stagnant backline, with little or no x factor.

Add to that poor bench rotation, not utilising all 17 players, and the refusal to drop 1st grade players that under perform when we have juniors ready to have a dig . When its all too late we move Mann to 7....

I could go on, but its been debated here in many threads.

Im ok too :)

denis preston

First Grade
Yes, we have gone over this to death. My question is do we have a back up coach ready to go in June /July when we sack the impostors ?