What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bunker

Marchad

Juniors
After its success in the first two rounds has the bunker become the same as the video ref.

jc155776

Coach
Yep taking too long and making the same mistakes. If our try was obstruction so was the Tigers. All people want is consistency.

Maybe when it goes to bunker on field referee just refers it, dosent say try no try and refer, just refer it open and bunker makes decision.

It cant be any worse then what happens now

And what the bunker looks for is there any reason not to give a try if cant see it try given, its reverse they use bunker in NHL, where has to be conclusive evidence of puck over line for goal

Last edited:

SharkShocked

Bench
If it was any other player than Gallen. I reckon that gets ruled no try. He was on tilt for 10-15 minutes and pissed off the officials amazingly.

Needs to learn to just get on with it.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Flanno called it how it was, both calls were wrong. Even Jason Taylor thought Gallen was obstructed.

Lawrence stopped in the line, it was as clear an obstruction play as you will see. Both were terrible decisions.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would find it far more palatable if the refs just made the calls and got them wrong some of the times.

To have the technology available and fekk things up so often is ridiculous. To have the technology and only use it for selected issues is just as bad. I don't want the game to become any more NFL like but it should be the whole hog or nothing.

Eion

First Grade
I'm really hating the bunker ruling on things in general play. There's no consistency in approach and we are inevitably going to see players carry on in the hope it interests the bunker. They used to do that with the video ref and it failed miserably...as it will again.

Latest posts