What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burrow: Tour of Duty- Melbourne Mass

Clevo

Juniors
Greetings folks,

The Burrow Choir will be heading down to Melbourne for the Round 6 game at Olympic Park

We're 99% done with the details of our Tour of Duty- Melbourne Mass.

Trying to replicate the massive fun we had South of the Border last year we've put together a neat package.

We have a pre-game Melbourne Mass happening

It's not to late to find accommodation and book flights. We've got venue and party details up on the website. We also provide links to websites offering cheap accomodation and all details to all venues for that weekend.

Just follow the links starting from our missive of journo delights at www.theburrow.com.au

We've also begun planning for the Brisbane trip.

Amen

PS: Hi Storm fans: we had a great time in Melbourne last year and met up with quite a few Storm supporters after the game.

I'd like to get in touch with your Supporter group my e-mail is clevo8@hotmail.com. or PM me here.

Thanks

Clevo

Juniors
More than one matey....

Most of the Burrow! We're the Souths supporter group and we are coming down to Melbourne for the game.

Cheers

DIEHARD

----
I'm shattered Ill miss my beautiful Bunnies play Melbourne. It will be a fantastic match. My newly converted brother and his girlfriend will be at every Storm game this year now though. ;)

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY! :mrgreen:

Latest posts