What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dollop - Podcast

Not sure if there’s a podcast section but I saw Joe Rogan’s here, so bugger it.

Iafeta put me on to this recently and it is hilarious as it is historically interesting.

I would recommend starting with “The Rube”.

Iafeta

Referee
It’s a great take on how nuts we are.

I’d also suggest listening to the Trump podcasts. SSS, another good one is Lincoln’s Body.

These guys are clearly left wing, but it is still very very witty.

PJ

First Grade
George Bush. What a dick.

John McCain. See George Bush.

Alice Roosevelt. Legend.

Very funny podcast but by god their are some very shady people in power who seem to get away with horendous behaviour.

Very short memories

Listened to The Rube.

How the f$%k is there not a movie about this guy.

May need a series.

The Rube is a stone cold boss.

I’m going to have to give it another spin.

Gets dressed on the way to the mound. Pretends to be a bartender. Fights people for their hotdogs. Pretty standard stuff.

Another good one is about a meth-head and his mates that dig a mine in his backyard, speaks with Jesus and then steals a tank and has a low-speed police chase.

PJ

First Grade
The Rube is a stone cold boss.

I’m going to have to give it another spin.

Gets dressed on the way to the mound. Pretends to be a bartender. Fights people for their hotdogs. Pretty standard stuff.

Another good one is about a meth-head and his mates that dig a mine in his backyard, speaks with Jesus and then steals a tank and has a low-speed police chase.

You forgot the best parts.

Passing out drunk on the mound and running of mid game if he heard a fire truck.

Saved 13 peoples lives in various situations.

Bitten by a lion.

Outpitching consistently a guy they ended up naming a major award after.

F#$king legend.

He needs a movie.

You forgot the best parts.

Passing out drunk on the mound and running of mid game if he heard a fire truck.

Saved 13 peoples lives in various situations.

Bitten by a lion.

Outpitching consistently a guy they ended up naming a major award after.

F#$king legend.

He needs a movie.

Hahahah. I know, I was going for the higher hanging fruit.

I also liked how he had no idea how many wives he had had.

Told all his fielders to stay in the dugout, he was just going to strike them out. And then they got a hit and he had to go get it. :joy:

The Rube Rules! :metal:

PJ

First Grade
Phantom of the Open is great too.

Not as big a legend as The Rube, but they are apparently doing a movie on this guy.

New Jersey shark attack also good.