What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragon bubble get's burst this Sunday!!

Chook

First Grade
You're going down Dragons, like Anthony Mundane from a Otki right cross!

You're gunna get beat like you stole something!

The Yak, Caveman, Bosnian Brickie, Mozz and co will be far too strong for your rat pack. Hodgo will be back to his best and probably MOM with Mini and Walker carving you up outside.

We're due for a big one, unfortunately you'll find yourselves at the wrong place at the wrong time this Sunday.

Bring it on reptiles!!!

Chook.

P.S Chris "The Hitman" Flannery will have a blinder!!!

Collateral

Coach
Why do the Chooks fans do this everytime we play them? When we beat them all their fans have a cry and then go into hiding.

Collateral

Coach
And as for Moz the Head Hunter.... Its funny watching him play the Dragons because he gets absolutely belted every time. I think he got knocked out twice in the same game last ANZAC Day.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Chook said:
You're going down Dragons, like Anthony Mundane from a Otki right cross!

You're gunna get beat like you stole something!

The Yak, Caveman, Bosnian Brickie, Mozz and co will be far too strong for your rat pack. Hodgo will be back to his best and probably MOM with Mini and Walker carving you up outside.

We're due for a big one, unfortunately you'll find yourselves at the wrong place at the wrong time this Sunday.

Bring it on reptiles!!!

Chook.

LOL, dreams are free, Chook...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Godz Illa

Coach
1. There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "get's".
2. It isn't a bubble. It's a tidal wave.
3. You are indeed "due for a big one". A big shellacking, like your Penrith buddies.

Saint 60

Juniors
lol i love playing the Kentucky fried ppl :lol:

next time you get to wonderland say hello to Alice for us :)

Go you Dragons 8)

Chook said:

:lol:

Good nickname.

I used to live next to the original Chris Flannery. I was only a wee man at the time so I dont remeber him but from my all my parents accounts he was a nice bloke.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Chook said:

:lol:

Good nickname.

I used to live next to the original Chris Flannery. I was only a wee man at the time so I dont remeber him but from my all my parents accounts he was a nice bloke.

My Dad used to see his missus drinking up at the Arncliffe Scots Club sometimes.

She was always paranoid that someone was tampering with her car out the front. But with a "missing" husband, i s'pose you would be...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Yes, they blew up one of her cars outside the Scots Club and she found another bomb under her car after she left it at Arncliffe shops.

My parents where home when they sprayed the house with bullets hitting Flannery once or twice. And just like in the movie he came out walking up and down the street with a shotty. Unfortunately what the movie didn't show was him sitting up having a smoke is his stretcher as he was carried away by the ambos. :lol:

Chook

First Grade
24 hours to savour your three flukey wins Dragons.

The end is nigh!!

We're gunna bash ya's!!

That feeling you all have in the pit of your gut, it's called fear.

Chook.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Chook said:
24 hours to savour your three flukey wins Dragons.

The end is nigh!!

We're gunna bash ya's!!

That feeling you all have in the pit of your gut, it's called fear.

Chook.

I'm getting Deja Vu - I'm sure I've read this somewhere before!!

Mate, the feeling in our stomachs is anticipation. A win over tommorow's Feather Dusters & cleaning up at 2 Up at the local RSL Club afterwards.

I hope tomorrows video ref has been put straight about what actually constitutes the In-Goal area & what is actually the Dead Ball area. Maybe Sticky could get Brett to get clarification from his old man :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

melon....

Coach
Bailey out....please please bring back Ryles who hasnt played in 3 years so he can be smashed up for good.

Chook...I hear ya!!! The Illawarra Socks of Scum are going down.

Spoke to Crock this morning, A couple of suprises in the lineup.

0neye

LOOKS LIKE ITS GOOSTERS RULES AGAIN THAT WAS A TRY BY THE DRAGONS THE VIDEO REF SUCKS EGGS :evil:

xwizit

Juniors
0neye..when u post...are u under the influence?

because i dont think 80% of posters know what the f**k u are on about ya tool

melon....

Coach
Willow said:
Hasnt played in 3 years? Melon, you do seem to post a lot of glaring errors.
Willow...you gotta stop taking things so litteraly. Riles has taken the name "Spectator" away from Timmins.

Anonymous

Juniors
melon.... said:
Willow said:
Hasnt played in 3 years? Melon, you do seem to post a lot of glaring errors.
Willow...you gotta stop taking things so litteraly. Riles has taken the name "Spectator" away from Timmins.
The correct spelling is 'Ryles'.
And "litteraly"... well that's too funny for words.
The word derives from literal... not litter. :lol:

Latest posts