What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Everest

WaznTheGreat

Referee
There's absolutely no chance i pick the winner of the Everest,just ignore everything i say until now and that race,actually just ignore me in general unless i've tipped you something at Redcar or Pontefract at 3am in the morning

Sphagnum

Coach
I still reckon trapeze artist and redzel are the two to beat in the Everest. Neither was cherry ripe on Saturday but they will be for this. If I had to have a bet right now it would be redzel because it can handle wet or dry and it will be spot on for the big dance.

In her time ran really well on Saturday but isn't up to it. SAL and Shoals have both had two full on runs leading in which is a bit concerning for me.

The only other horse I could give serious consideration to is Graff because I think he is an out an out sprinter and if you take out his runs beyond 1200m he has been just about unbeatable. It might be a bit soon for him though.

This shit needs bumped

to_ddeath

Coach
At least the plan is for Acacia to have a run first. Don’t like Classique in the Everest, rate the horse but it’s a bit green.

Will judge on how it’s travelling going into it.
Surely they’re not resuming Classique in that? Would be silly to.
I’m still puzzled why Redzel is coming back, no chance of a 3 peat IMO

lockyno1

Post Whore
Will judge on how it’s travelling going into it.
Surely they’re not resuming Classique in that? Would be silly to.
I’m still puzzled why Redzel is coming back, no chance of a 3 peat IMO

Money reasons- even coming last it’s a cash bonanza.