What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first time.....

Once Dead

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Impellitteri said:
thuganomics said:
GOLDBERG IS sh*t!! lesnar has the Amature skills, the Power skills basically the full package! Jericho Was truly born in the WWE! nobody knew who he was In WCW!

Er, thuganomics, do you know anything about the days gone by in the world of wrestling?....No one knew who he was in WCW? He was THE biggest heel at times and was notoriously known for killing Malenko (another WWE killed talent), Misterio, and anyone else around.......he was one of the best CRUISERWEIGHTS ever............ahahahha, Jericho was truly born in the WWE? What a joke

Raw is Jericho = poor rip off of the much more appropriate MONDAY NIGHT JERICHO..........he's a pawn in the WWE shuffleboard game

thats a fair point
infact still my favour jericho memories are of he in his 1004 holds storyline, Jericho was pretty big in WCW but now he is a superstar
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, i can concur! We agree.....although Jericho's fued with Goldberg and the episodes with the mini Goldberg, the misfiring pyro with Jericho kicking them and Ralphus + Jericho Ninja.....that was the best storyline!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Impellitteri said:
Raider_69 said:
Impellitteri said:
thuganomics said:
GOLDBERG IS sh*t!! lesnar has the Amature skills, the Power skills basically the full package! Jericho Was truly born in the WWE! nobody knew who he was In WCW!

Er, thuganomics, do you know anything about the days gone by in the world of wrestling?....No one knew who he was in WCW? He was THE biggest heel at times and was notoriously known for killing Malenko (another WWE killed talent), Misterio, and anyone else around.......he was one of the best CRUISERWEIGHTS ever............ahahahha, Jericho was truly born in the WWE? What a joke

Raw is Jericho = poor rip off of the much more appropriate MONDAY NIGHT JERICHO..........he's a pawn in the WWE shuffleboard game

thats a fair point
infact still my favour jericho memories are of he in his 1004 holds storyline, Jericho was pretty big in WCW but now he is a superstar
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, i can concur! We agree.....although Jericho's fued with Goldberg and the episodes with the mini Goldberg, the misfiring pyro with Jericho kicking them and Ralphus + Jericho Ninja.....that was the best storyline!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mini-goldberg rocked! and that Ralphus guy was a gun too
he did have some classic storys in WCW, its a shame those types of storys didnt last long in WCW

thuganomics

Coach
Look see it like this- If WCW was so good and had such good talent. They would still be having Monday night Nitro!

thuganomics

Coach
Look see it like this- If WCW was so good and had such good talent. They would still be having Monday night Nitro!

thuganomics

Coach
Look see it like this- If WCW was so good and had such good talents. They would still be having Nitro still!

Raider_69

Post Whore
well i didnt get it the frist 3 times but that 4th one really made me think
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear by change my MSN name to the man of 1004 holds

Once Dead

Bench
thuganomics said:

You my friend go on ignore, i mean - if this crap actually had a shred of fact in, then i wouldn't........WCW doesn't exist because there were no BACKERS! Ted Turner due to the AOL merger had to cut WCW.....and i mean HAD TO.......SFX fell through, thats the only reason why Nitro still isn't around.......trust me, it would be.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was thought when mcmahon brought it he was going to keep it running and then at the rumble or something have an inter- fed PPV.... that would have been much better IMO

Could have thrown the Crusier divison on WCW and anyone else thats wrestled for them..... i used to like the fact i had an option with the wrestling.... although i think WWE kicked WCW all over the arena it was still comforting to know of WWE got shit i had the WCW to fall back up..... atm with HHH holding the title and sevewral other f**kup WWE is slowly becoming shithouse...... hopefully the deadman will spice things up