What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Flight of the Magpie" Pearls of Wisdom thread.

Thought I'd set up a thread just for you. When you eventually find this thread (and that may take a while cos you probably couldn't find your own house with the aid of a map and compass) I'd love to hear your pearls of wisdom.

So far your highlights (and there have been few) have been

- Calling Kiki a "whore" and insulting her integrity
- Calling Madunit "sadunit"
- Calling me a "dole bludging houso"
- Insisting that several other regular posters "lack moral fibre" or "testicular fortitude"

Thought that if I at least give you your own little thread, you can stop polluting Superthread with your presence.

Knock yourself out bigfella! Enlighten us all with your dated opinions on how the modern Woman should regress back to being little more than a cook. Fill us in on all those Women you've come across who have been amazingly "loose" for some reason. We would all love to hear it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
To start some more discussion

Is FOTM really:

a) a monkey
thumbnail.aspx

b) a 5 year old
thumbnail.aspx

c) a amoebic-like simple life form
thumbnail.aspx

d) a dead-brained crack addict
thumbnail.aspx

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
FOTM is obviously all of the above..

He acts like the biggest keyboard warrior so is obviously a pissy little scumbag in real life..

awww thanks guys for making a thread bout me your far to kind bahahahaha

You probably wouldn't know this because you are sub-Human, but its Human nature for us to want to know what makes things tick. When we come across something we can't explain like, incredible stupidity or a mind numbing lack of anything that resembles intelligent thought, we Humans like to study it.

In short, we are all staggered at just how completely inept you are and we want to know why? What makes you tick? More importantly, how can we stop a reccurance?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oooh, he's found the mouse is more than just a sex toy.

Now you know why you heard a weird clicking noise everytime you walked.