What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2013

El Diablo

Post Whore
https://www.facebook.com/NRLFootyShow/posts/650173728329855

NRL Footy Show
Regarding recent articles in News Ltd papers, the Look-A-Likes photo was sent into The Footy Show by a friend of the family and not taken off Facebook.

We chose not to make a statement to News Ltd yesterday but we did not refuse to apologise to the family and we did speak to the family on Friday and will do so again today to reassure them we never intended to cause hurt to them or their child and of course apologise if it did.

Mr Saab

Referee
Segment was old and boring after one episode. But then thye need to have it otherwise Slater would be expendable

Mr Saab

Referee
What other purpose does he serve? He is a CRICKET host FFS on a league show. Bunniesman knows more than the giggling twat

Last edited:

The Gambler

Juniors
What other purpose does he serve? He is a CRICKET host FFS on a league show. Bunniesman knows more that the giggling twat

He may not be an expert, but I personally feel he is the most professional presenter on the show - which is what the show needs for it to not become more than a bumbling shambles.

It's not as if he gets greatly involved in the 'footy discussion' anyway - perhaps the odd throw away line here and there. Is he making any outlandish statements? Is he talking about no balls and sixes when referencing footy games? I think he goes alright.

aads

Juniors
hehe Toms face on TV anyway he can - Wonder if anyone wants to do him on lookalikes?

Slats should not be on the show - the only time the Footy show was ever really funny was EXACTLY when it was unplanned and a mess - that is the whole thing about it!

Slats is like the stiff guy at the party who apologises for his friend's behavior when they are having harmless fun - Never going to see fatty on the cricket show are we? Better off getting a comedian on the show instead of that arse licker

Leila Mckinnon?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Will they mention the allegations against Ben Te'o ( that have been dropped ) ? They should have the female, the 3 players & the "reporter" talking about it now that the police are no longer investigating the matter. I don't know if there will be any legal action following the story that went to air & the media attention it received.

ek999

First Grade
Did a statement at the start apologising to the family then laid into News saying no one ever called the baby ugly and replayed the audio proving it. Fatty also made a comment about News Ltd writing articles about them for years

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well I found it strange seeing that quote "Ugly". Whilst the show can be silly at times with the look a like segments, not once have I heard the word "ugly", especially at a baby.

Good on them for apologising to the family and also a shot at News.

Latest posts