What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Forum Sevens Management commitee

The Backpacker

Juniors
Willow said:
Ah right... thanks for the pitch Mr Backpacker.
The cheque's in the mail. ;-)

It wasn't meant as a pitch. It was meant as a point. Never mind, back to the drawing board...... :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Willow said:
Ah right... thanks for the pitch Mr Backpacker.
The cheque's in the mail. ;-)

It wasn't meant as a pitch. It was meant as a point. Never mind, back to the drawing board...... :roll:

Just kidding mate. I don't own a cheque book. :-s

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: I was sent for a pre frontal cortex labotomy where all humour lobes were removed at the last home of sevens. I do take visa, mastercard and American Express, however. I hope this solves the payment problem. :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
:lol: I was sent for a pre frontal cortex labotomy where all humour lobes were removed at the last home of sevens. I do take visa, mastercard and American Express, however. I hope this solves the payment problem. :mrgreen:
LOL
Ah well, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
I only deal in cash... it's the Italian in me. 8)

Alan Shore

First Grade
The whole game ended up becoming over-politicised at Rleague. I think not having Dunny around is probably a good idea, since the concept is his and he feels he has 'ownership' of it.

We are heading in the right direction at the moment. At the moment however we've reached a crucial stage: picking the correct management. Willow, Ozzie and Mr Bulldogs have proven themselves to be reliable, efficient and the ability to make good decisions. We probably need a few more co-managers however, and this has to be done the right way. For a start, weed out obnoxious characters like ParraMatt. He is an immature power-hungry 2y.o. who really must be Robster's little brother. There are plenty of good guys out there though. Someone who is highly committed, intelligent, visits here often and has been playing for a fair while.

So what is my message? Don't stuff this up. Pick the right people. Don't pick ParraMatt.

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
The whole game ended up becoming over-politicised at Rleague. I think not having Dunny around is probably a good idea, since the concept is his and he feels he has 'ownership' of it.

We are heading in the right direction at the moment. At the moment however we've reached a crucial stage: picking the correct management. Willow, Ozzie and Mr Bulldogs have proven themselves to be reliable, efficient and the ability to make good decisions. We probably need a few more co-managers however, and this has to be done the right way. For a start, weed out obnoxious characters like ParraMatt. He is an immature power-hungry 2y.o. who really must be Robster's little brother. There are plenty of good guys out there though. Someone who is highly committed, intelligent, visits here often and has been playing for a fair while.

So what is my message? Don't stuff this up. Pick the right people. Don't pick ParraMatt.

It's been one step at a time for a while now and I've been trying to get general impressions or a consensus on what people want.

Today or tommorrow,I'll post a new topic in the management forum with a list of people who should have access to management. We can look at the list for a while before making a final decision.

Big Mick

Referee
I'd like to participate in this management committee as I have done on the previous site and on Rleague. I believe i can contribute a lot to the game if i get a chance to express the ideas I have. If you chose not to pick me for the committee then that is your choice and I respect that. There are plenty of others that are better than me out there.

but i'm just saying i'm there if u need me.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Big Mick said:
I'd like to participate in this management committee as I have done on the previous site and on Rleague. I believe i can contribute a lot to the game if i get a chance to express the ideas I have. If you chose not to pick me for the committee then that is your choice and I respect that. There are plenty of others that are better than me out there.

but i'm just saying i'm there if u need me.

You'd be a good candidate Big Mick. You have shown yourself to be a respectable, responsible and dedicated person.

As my team Delegate (and captain) I assume I'm already involved in Management somehow and if I'm selected for the higher panel that's the choice of everyone else. If I'm chosen fine, if not it doesn't matter but I'll get the job done if needed.

Anonymous

Juniors
Management Committee 2003

Mr BulldOgs - ParraBulldogs delegate, Round Announcer.
Willow - Referee Roster, Referee, Leagueunlimited.com Articles.
ozzie - Timekeeper, Stats & Premiership Table.
The Backpacker - F7s Awards.
GreenEye - Technical.
Roosterboy - The Draw.
RedDragon - Rep games.
Penelope Pittstop - Roosters delegate, Referee.
broncoman - Broncos delegate, Referee.
Dragon Fanatic - Dragons delegate, Referee.
Tamazoid - Sharks delegate, Referee.
Big Mick - Panthers delegate.
Seano - Souths delegate.
Moffo - Newtown delegate.
Mystique - Referee.
Bailey - Referee.

This is a big committee list (16 managers!!) but it should carry us through to 2004 and beyond as people come and go.

Everyone on the committee is expected to promote the F7s competition whenever and wherever possible. If each of us can get just two new members to join the competition before the end of the season, that'll be 32 new players.

This has been finalised in the management forum. Open to review if neccessary.

Latest posts