What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The future team lists

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm not going to be so ridiculous as to suggest a particular round. I'm just talking about our strongest possible lineup in 2024.

I am guessing we have a few premierships under the belt between now and then. I think it will be the year of the new breed coming through. Will they be able to pull off another 3-4 premierships in the 7 years that follow 2024??

For mine the team looks fairly set for that year, almost every position is locked in already. Something like

1. ??
2. ??
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??
7. ??
8. Mannah (c)
9. ??
10. ??
11. ??
12. ??
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??
16. ??
17. ??

My only fear is that Mannah retires from concussion. I hear that could happen before the Broncos game??

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm not going to be so ridiculous as to suggest a particular round. I'm just talking about our strongest possible lineup in 2024.

I am guessing we have a few premierships under the belt between now and then. I think it will be the year of the new breed coming through. Will they be able to pull off another 3-4 premierships in the 7 years that follow 2024??

For mine the team looks fairly set for that year, almost every position is locked in already. Something like

1. ??
2. ??
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??
7. ??
8. Mannah (c)
9. ??
10. ??
11. ??
12. ??
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??
16. ??
17. ??

My only fear is that Mannah retires from concussion. I hear that could happen before the Broncos game??
Surely one of Mannah's kids will be available by then?

Bazal

Post Whore
And with that, the howling abyss beckoned, now inescapable. The slide had become inexorable, the point of no return long since passed. Above, even the realms of madness seemed to quiet in momentary sympathy with those about to be swallowed by the void....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
2c60595ee436bee77e5ec120633b26d5.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In the extremely likely event we are able to retain all the players we want, and don't buy any players from outside the club:

1. French
2. Parry
3. Gutherson
4. Afualo
5. Davis
6. Dargan
7. Moses
8. Alvaro
9. Pritchard
10. Meehan
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Schneider
15. Utoikamanu
16. Dressler
17. Evans

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well as you can see, it must be round 30 because Jim Mannah is back from his suspension for stomping some merkin's head at the General Bourke.

strider

Post Whore
theres probably a fair chance i will be dead by then .... at the very least i will have probably lost my marbles

so, meh

T.S Quint

Coach
In the extremely likely event we are able to retain all the players we want, and don't buy any players from outside the club:

1. French
2. Parry
3. Gutherson
4. Afualo
5. Davis
6. Dargan
7. Moses
8. Alvaro
9. Pritchard
10. Meehan
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Schneider
15. Utoikamanu
16. Dressler
17. Evans

Yeah that does seem pretty unlikely.
Not the 'not buying any players' bit...the 'keeping the ones we want' bit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And with that, the howling abyss beckoned, now inescapable. The slide had become inexorable, the point of no return long since passed. Above, even the realms of madness seemed to quiet in momentary sympathy with those about to be swallowed by the void....
Who shot who in the what now?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Went really close in 2038 but John Grant III f**ked our chances of signing anyone when he organised an audit of our salary cap 2 days before the GF.

Sadly this resulted in all of our players except 1 person being stood down. Our brave captain Jim Mannah was no match for 13 players.

Latest posts