What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hail mary

Old Timer

Coach
If he's in the western grandstand we should all get on the eastern hill, face towards the ocean, drop our tweeds and then bow and give him and Doust the biggest collective brown eye of all time.
I'd even get a W tattooed on each cheek of my butt to give it some extra WOW factor.

getsmarty

Immortal
Couldn't this be placed in the other Mary thread ??? Its bad enough knowing we are stuck with him for another 2 years let alone having to read a new thread about him every week.

Crush

Coach
The viking clap was cool when the Raiders were in the top 4 and flying. It doesn't quite work now that they wont be playing finals. I wonder if the Raiders fans will continue it or drop it if things go south for Rickys men???

The viking clap was cool when the Raiders were in the top 4 and flying. It doesn't quite work now that they wont be playing finals. I wonder if the Raiders fans will continue it or drop it if things go south for Rickys men???

Nothing like a home grown, heartfelt team tribute that you stole from another countries national team.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes it will be interesting to see how they view it if their form doesn't turn around.
The one good thing it has going for it is, that it's awfully bloody cold down there and there are a lot of pie eaters in Canberra that could do with the cardio vascular work out.

Wicker-Man-film-still-2.jpg

Hail to the chief. We could build him this really nice throne too.