What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Innaugural METDM Is Now In Effect!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
That's right, folks!

The good people at St George (and to a lesser extent, Illawarra) have extended us a compassionate invitation to board their gravy train to success, baby!

But be sure to get in quick - the Innaugural Mass Eels To Dragons Movement has limited spaces! Express your interest now, to join nirvana today!

Noise

Coach
Didn't Hindy111 make a similar post with the panthers last week? And he rightfully copped abuse

Eelementary

Post Whore
Didn't Hindy111 make a similar post with the panthers last week? And he rightfully copped abuse

Difference is that I'm kinda taking the puss out of Swifty's old thread.

Also, I have never given any indication to anyone here that I don't bleed Blue and Gold, unlike hindy, who seems to bleed Blue, Gold, Brown, and Black.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gus 111 is ok. I think he offers some good stuff. He does make me giggle at the success he has in baiting some in here.
Secretly I am very jealous of The Panthers set up. Id take Gould in a heart beat. Id love to hear his honest opinion of our current situation. Sadly I dont believe we have anyone within our club that can offer objective advice. BA has too much on his plate. Maybe thats how hes set it up though. Strong heads needed at all levels.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gus 111 is ok. I think he offers some good stuff. He does make me giggle at the success he has in baiting some in here.
Secretly I am very jealous of The Panthers set up. Id take Gould in a heart beat. Id love to hear his honest opinion of our current situation. Sadly I dont believe we have anyone within our club that can offer objective advice. BA has too much on his plate. Maybe thats how hes set it up though. Strong heads needed at all levels.
Do you giggle like a school girl Gaz?

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually hate the Dragons and their fans. They're my least favourite team. Although I did pick them as Top 6 team this season, which was hard to do.

emjaycee

Coach
Secretly I am very jealous of The Panthers set up. Id take Gould in a heart beat. Id love to hear his honest opinion of our current situation. Sadly I dont believe we have anyone within our club that can offer objective advice. BA has too much on his plate. Maybe thats how hes set it up though. Strong heads needed at all levels.[/QUOTE]

TheParraboy

Staff member
lovely place down here, massive problem is the region is littered with draqueen scum supporters, they can go and get f>>cked tbh...

hope we belt them n R16, ill be there....

hindy111

Post Whore
Saints are actualy my 3rd team.
When I was a kid 2ue had a contest and you had to enter your fave team. I sent 8 letters with 8 different teams. I wont a box of pies and an Illawarra jersey.
My parents didnt have the cash to buy me a jersey so it was my first one.
So yes they then become my 3rd team.

T.S Quint

Coach
I live in Balmain, so I guess I could just jump on the Tigers bandwagon now that they are doing alright.

Then again, most of the people in Balmain these days are either Union or Swans fans, so I don't think it would make much difference.

My only hope is to wait for the offseason and pray that Jimmy G can get the 49ers going well.