What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jack wighton hype

ACTPanthers

Bench
Cry more, merkins

Jack is from Canberra and as such he respectfully put forth a well researched, accurate, nuanced and well thought out position on the refereeing performance. The fact he was fined is probably just a face saving exercise from the NRL because they didnt want to concede his well made point.

Walsh is a dumb bogan dickhead from Brisbane. Who aggressively attacked the referee's integrity with ad hominem attacks because he's too f**king dumb to be able to discuss the issue rationally like Jack did. He got what he deserved
If Simple Jack can spell "nuanced", I'll eat my hat

Frailty

First Grade
The irony of Wighton saying the referee was trying to get the Tigers back into the game when they scored two tries from blatant forward passes and somehow managed to not give away a single set restart is amazing.

That being said, anyone who is claiming what he said is the equivalent of Walsh's spray can not be genuine. Though I'm not surprised, I can see at least one of those people who were also complaining when Hynes was cleared of any abuse.

Nuke

Staff member
Maybe he just didn't want to go to Vegas in March ... because he's now missed that flight.

nick87

Coach
Hayne and Wighton on biting merkins

shakeee.jpg

King-Gutho94

Coach
No Indigenous All-Star game or Vegas next year at a minimum for Jack.

What a shame he has retired from Rep football he cant even get Mal to bail him out for 3 of those Kangaroo games.

He will probably miss a quarter of the season for Souths around 6 games.

Fangs

Coach
His last 2 months of football has been very disappointing. Raiders aren't going to miss him based on his recent performances.

Souths execute attack much better than the Raiders so he will do well there I think. Left centre.

Apey

Staff member
I don't care what happens to him now, I just wanted a bin or a send off to help us out. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it though, not because it's a Jack thing to do, but because Gamble must be one of the most irritating merkins to play against I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to illicit a bite.

Latest posts