What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The journey of Jake Mamo

League_God

Juniors
Kev is 28 though. He is solid at best. But right now I would take him over Mamo

He would walk right into our backline and replace pretty much anyone other than Sione and Gags.
He shits on Ross, Mamo and Denniss (at least at this stage of his career - though I'd be highly surprised if Denniss ends up being anything more than solid)

I would not be surprised f Mamo is picked up by Bellamy and he turns him into the most dangerous fullback in the game. Somewhere in there is an absolute gun player. His immaturity is clearly his issue. He is too busy being a quasi UFC light heavyweight fighter cutting promos on the field when he should be just using his incredible gifts to his advantage. He will be the next Chris Walker at his current rate. Walker had it all and threw it away with his jerk off personality. He and his brothers are arrogant big mouths.

So you think he will be a grand final player and winner and play in a winning origin team like Walker???

Don't remove the context of my post to suit your weak attempt at trolling. You know exactly what I referring to. His Grand Final appearances were irrelevant. He is and was always a tosser with more ability than sense and he had not a clue how good he could be. His gutless walkout at Souths to play in a GF was pathetic. Mamo may yet play in a winning GF side. It is up to him first and foremost before the rest of it is even close to a reality. No one questions his gifts.

Last edited: