What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

Misty Bee

First Grade
I'd be happy with a Pole. Some of their women are gorgeous. Doesn't matter if they are from Krakow, Warsaw, Lodz or Gdansk.

Mr Saab

Referee
great work misty brain...wow, did you steal that from Craig McLaughlin?
How is your spelling going? managed to spell BuderUs correctly yet? You know..the person who you want to lead australia yet you do not know how to spell his name.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
Nominee for the DUMBEST post of the yr.
Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. Have you read some of your own tripe lately? Buggery with poles without the lube... FFS.:rolleyes:

Not since Cogburn's effort after the 2003 grand final have I seen such a petulant display of poor sportmanship. You, Charlie are a disgrace to queenslanders everywhere.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He was carrying on about it in the Dragons forum as well.... poor bugga reckoned Misty and I are married. LOL. I didn't have the heart to break the news to him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. Have you read some of your own tripe lately? Buggery with poles without the lube... FFS.:rolleyes:

Not since Cogburn's effort after the 2003 grand final have I seen such a petulant display of poor sportmanship. You, Charlie are a disgrace to queenslanders everywhere.

Charlie's not even a Queenslander :lol:

Charlie Saab said:
i am not from queensland...i actually live in sydney in case you didnt know.

Charlie Saab said:
i have lived in sydney my whole life..i just dont like NSW in league thats all.

Queensland can have the tosser if they want him though.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
He was carrying on about it in the Dragons forum as well.... poor bugga reckoned Misty and I are married. LOL. I didn't have the heart to break the news to him.

which one of you was he trying to hit on?

Mr Saab

Referee
what is this one big brother club...all stick together because you dont have an opinion of your own.
I am not a sore loser...i accepted and stated many times that QLD sucked on weds night. I am not complaining about that. I just stated that BK took a dive and you all came like flies

Willow

Assistant Moderator
El Diablo said:
Charlie's not even a Queenslander :lol:
lol. Could have fooled me. Must explain his frustration.
El Diablo said:
which one of you was he trying to hit on?
I'm afraid to ask. :lol: He definitely had the 'hands off, she's mine' look about him.

3-1 on that he'll start kicking the Mod can now.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
what is this one big brother club...all stick together because you dont have an opinion of your own.
And there it is. :lol:

Thats right tosser, we're all picking on you. Sook.
In your view, the only opinion around here that counts is yours, so don't pull that crap.
Charlie Saab said:
I am not a sore loser...
Yes you are. You're just deluding yourself into finding something else to whinge about the match. Blind freddy can see that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You really think you're debating the topic? Bullsh*tting others is one thing but bullsh*tting yourself is another.
You change the topic more than anyone.

Mr Saab

Referee
no...misty went on an on about saying "i am sook" when this whole debate was about a DIVE...not about me or others whinging about QLD playing like the knights, but a DIVE. FACT. When others change a topic its ok, but when i do it ...nooooooooooooo charlie is a sook. Pathetic willow..pathetic.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
no...misty went on an on about saying "i am sook" when this whole debate was about a DIVE...not about me or others whinging about QLD playing like the knights, but a DIVE. FACT. When others change a topic its ok, but when i do it ...nooooooooooooo charlie is a sook. Pathetic willow..pathetic.
Shaddup sook.