What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The King of Kings is back!

Monk

Referee
It's only for the Auckland 9's, and it still needs to be confirmed by the NRL.

But yeah, hella awesome! I love Freddy <3

This is good news for Roosters fans. We have all missed the Big Right Foot Step.

He should form an awesome combination in the Nines with Remi Casty.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
As long as our expectations of what Freddy is capable of at 42 aren't unrealistic, this should be sensational..

Tommy Smith

Referee
Awesome video.

I can't ever imagine a better or more complete 5/8.

Was there anything he couldn't do?

H.H

Juniors
Awesome video.

I can't ever imagine a better or more complete 5/8.

Was there anything he couldn't do?

He was something else wasn't he? What a privilege it was to have him at our club.

That long ball against Newcastle in the 2000 prelim gets me every time. Sublime.

Chook

First Grade
It certainly puts more interest in watching the Nines for me. Although with less players on the paddock, poor ole Freddy better have his skates on.

Chook.

Amadaca

Juniors
Definitely adds a lot of interest (I'm not sold on the 9s but will have to see this), however I am worried peoples expectations might be a little too lofty. Freddy has been out for 10 full years. It'd be horrible to see him in the NRL, can he hang in the 9's? I sure hope so.

Just remember that people got awful excited about seeing guys like Joe Louis & Muhammad Ali return to the ring, & while I know there are some important differences in this case, I'm still a little worried.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
It certainly puts more interest in watching the Nines for me. Although with less players on the paddock, poor ole Freddy better have his skates on.

Chook.

I suspect I am not the only one who is only watching it because Fittler is there.

Monk

Referee
Barba was soft, should have realised it is an honour to be tackled by the messiah himself. IMO Barba should have got a sin bin at minimum.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I'm still laughing..

He was going at the speed of my racehorses, but still got there..

They'll use the clip in promos for the next 1000 years..

Latest posts