What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Leeds United Thread: Promoted. Thank f**k for that.

:lol: :lol:

Kept down by Millwall, of all teams. Geez the scum are suffering right now.

"Why would I be worried when we have been great at home all year."

:lol:

fish eel

Immortal
The reason leeds didnt get promoted is because they appointed Gary Macallister.

Remember Bumble?

He was jerking off over that appointment, how quiet he went when it all went pearshaped.....

fish eel

Immortal
Jermaine Beckford looks like staying till the end of the season.

Hopefully spurs get up. Leeds concentrate on winning the title....

Mong

Post Whore
I see your lot slowly but surely coming back to the field.. It would indeed be funny if Leeds are still stuck in the third division at seasons end..

Or would it be sad?

Nope, definately funny.

nitabita

Juniors
1-0 down at half time :-(

we were soooo under the pump for the first 20mins.. Excellent penalty save early in the game, but we couldn't ever really get on the front foot.. Apart from paddy, we look so fragile at the back. Spurs should have probs got a penalty for crowe's challenge on dafoe. Oops.

Two good shots on goal by beckford.. Should have got the first one IMO.

Mmm.. That's all I can remember atm.. It's too early :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good result for you guys, haven't seen the game yet

its on Setanta in an hour or so

Bumble

First Grade
good result for you guys, haven't seen the game yet

its on Setanta in an hour or so

Basically Gareth Fale cost you the game, trying to score a 3rd goal in the 94th minute rather than just taking the ball into the corner, ending the match - 30 seconds and one pinpoint pass from Jonny Howson later, penalty.

Amateurish stuff. Also, Jenas is terrible.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good to hear about Leeds doing well again. Seems like forever since that kind of news has been reported. Hopefully they can upset Tottenham in the replay and book their place against Bolton. You'd fancy their chances if they've come that far against sides like Tottenham and Man United.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Basically Gareth Fale cost you the game, trying to score a 3rd goal in the 94th minute rather than just taking the ball into the corner, ending the match - 30 seconds and one pinpoint pass from Jonny Howson later, penalty.

Amateurish stuff. Also, Jenas is terrible.

Bale was one of our best players in attack

JJ is crap I agree, but Defoe lost us the game with that stupid spot kick miss

looked like he was playing backyard footy with his kids in goal

nitabita

Juniors
Good to hear about Leeds doing well again. Seems like forever since that kind of news has been reported. Hopefully they can upset Tottenham in the replay and book their place against Bolton. You'd fancy their chances if they've come that far against sides like Tottenham and Man United.

exactly.. Trying not to get my hopes up, but if we can get thru on Tuesday, who knows what will happen :D

Bumble

First Grade
Bale was one of our best players in attack

JJ is crap I agree, but Defoe lost us the game with that stupid spot kick miss

looked like he was playing backyard footy with his kids in goal

I already explained why he cost you the game.

Anyway, I'd throw away all this FA Cup magic if we could just keep winning in the league. 1 point out of our last possible 9. Not good.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I already explained why he cost you the game.

Anyway, I'd throw away all this FA Cup magic if we could just keep winning in the league. 1 point out of our last possible 9. Not good.

and I disagreed

Latest posts