What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Marauders Dungeon NRLCEO League Round 10

Tom155

Coach
My team has performed very well this week even the guys i left out mcrone loko etc have scored well on 105 points so far with bailey, robertson, mead to come

Gallen missed a wh try by 1 HU/tackle very annoying when that happens

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I hate when that happens, for me this week Kenny missed one by 1 and Fulton (Captain) by 2.

Johns Magic

Referee
In my Round 1 draw I had Heighington miss by 2, Heremaia miss by 1, Thaiday miss by 2, and Stewart(captain) miss by 1.

Coach killers.

abpanther

Staff member
That's the value in having one absolute guaranteed WH forward, just to take the captaincy in tight games.

I think this will be the last week that I don't start Nigel Plum.

Still in it this week though, down by 3 with Hopoate and Foran up against Watmough, Minnichello and Henderson. Anyone think I have a chance :)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
this is going down to the wire tommorow night. Never seen Luck make a line break in my life and gets one when i make him captain :).

abpanther

Staff member
this is going down to the wire tommorow night. Never seen Luck make a line break in my life and gets one when i make him captain :).

f**k I reckon, I had to re-read to make sure it was right. My captain (Fulton) missing a WH try by 2 is gonna bite me in the ass I think, although Uate and Inu firing blanks today didn't help

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Forgot i had a wh try with Watmough tonight, makes me feel a bit more confident. Having a look at your squad Foran is paying $2.50 to bag a try tonight and with how these things usually go for my team he is a shoe in to score

Tom155

Coach
Forgot i had a wh try with Watmough tonight, makes me feel a bit more confident. Having a look at your squad Foran is paying $2.50 to bag a try tonight and with how these things usually go for my team he is a shoe in to score
it always seems like that, ab is the unluckiest player in the comp this year you should get home

abpanther

Staff member
As expected I've had my weekly injury withdrawal, losing Jason King hurts as he would've cancelled out Watmough's WH.

Oh well, see what happens, lets hope Hopoate grabs a couple of tries ;)

abpanther

Staff member
it always seems like that, ab is the unluckiest player in the comp this year you should get home

I'm glad you've noticed, I mean deadset it's getting ridiculous, I can't go through a week without losing at least one starting player that I can't replace.

I just wanna somehow sneak into 6th position because I know if I can make it and field a full strength side I can surprise someone.

Knowing my luck Foran will pull out with an injury tonight in the pre game

abpanther

Staff member
Tom your team is farkin killing it, I knew I should've picked up Maloney when I had the chance. How good is Farah? I loved having him in my team last year, an extremely consistent WH hooker with the ability to score plenty of points every week

Tom155

Coach
Tom your team is farkin killing it, I knew I should've picked up Maloney when I had the chance. How good is Farah? I loved having him in my team last year, an extremely consistent WH hooker with the ability to score plenty of points every week
yeah im made a few mistakes in the draft but its turned out ok my team is performing well if only hayne would perform to his ability consistently it would help tremendously

but as soon as i dropped sandow he went from doing nothing to scoring a heap each week i think monk picked him up but maloney has played very well, i remember i picked him up last year before i started my run to the gf performed well then too, he scores a heap of tries for a half too

10-0:D

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
it was a tough choice between farah, smith, marshall with #1 but i felt i could picked up a good goalkicker later as well as farah

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
One decent pickup that i wasn't expecting tod o well and was my last pick is Utai, for a bloke that retired he has been scoring pretty well for me across all me fantasy comps

abpanther

Staff member
Farkin hell, once again no luck for me, Uate, Inu, Foran and Hopoate all combine for zero points.

I lose by 7, Liam Fulton was my captain and missed a WH try by 2, that hurts.

Oh well, chin up for next week I guess

Latest posts