What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mighty Warriors

da mad maori

Juniors
Apart from it being an all aussie discription, it is a good buy. Lots of good takes, going back to the Warriors introduction into the Winfield Cup. Bought back a number of good memories, and a lot of sad ones two.

ozbash

Referee
yes, i have had the honour of watching this timeless classic thanks largely to the proprietor of another warriors forum running a quiz which i came runner up in and won one.

excellent dvd, goes from day 1 (very good vid quality) to the present day.
has a couple of members of this board on it (ian rutchie in nappies ? :shock: ) and they only criticism i have of this movie is the cover pic,,,,,,,,, 5 aussies,luck,fein,toddy,pricey and gatis. new zealands sporting heroes ?

reccomended.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
ozbash said:
yes, i have had the honour of watching this timeless classic thanks largely to the proprietor of another warriors forum running a quiz which i came runner up in and won one.

excellent dvd, goes from day 1 (very good vid quality) to the present day.
has a couple of members of this board on it (ian rutchie in nappies ? :shock: ) and they only criticism i have of this movie is the cover pic,,,,,,,,, 5 aussies,luck,fein,toddy,pricey and gatis. new zealands sporting heroes ?

reccomended.

I haven't seen any proof of this yet.

And that picture on the cover is sheer coincidence.

ozbash

Referee
sanchez moreno said:
whta does the dvd concentrate on

:roll: the mighty warriors ?

I haven't seen any proof of this yet. i have you, you, shontayne hape fan you :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
ozbash said:
:roll: the mighty warriors ?

I haven't seen any proof of this yet. i have you, you, shontayne hape fan you :lol:

I don't know if i was ever at a Warriors game in the Hape era :crazy:

LeagueNut

First Grade
This DVD is absolutely brilliant. Rush out right now and BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

It's got highlights from every year, 1995 - 2005. There's hundreds of classic moments captured to bring a smile (or a tear) to your face.

It's got everything from the first game of 1995, to the "Melbourne Miracle" of 1998, to the Campion/Webcke smackdown of 2002 (worth buying it for that footage alone!!), to the 5-try Meli performance of 2003, to Stacey's winning try at Brookvale in 2005. And HEAPS HEAPS more!

BUY IT NOW!!!!! :D

Scorpio30

Bench
I bought and watched it two nights ago. It skips through 1995 to 2000 VERY quickly (a little disappointing would have liked to see more footage). For 2001 it starts to show more but 2002 and 2003 take up most of the DVD as you'd imagine, then quickly does 2004 and 2005.
A good thing is even in the "bad" years it takes the positive angle and shows only the Warriors good games and try's.
Recommend it? ABSOLUTELY.

EJS

Juniors
I've got it, and while its good, I think you could easily produce 4 DvD's to properly cover all the years and profile some of the bigger names in the team. Definately better than nothing, and great to be reminded of some players i'd forgotten about!

ozbash

Referee
EJS said:
I've got it, and while its good, I think you could easily produce 4 DvD's to properly cover all the years and profile some of the bigger names in the team. Definately better than nothing, and great to be reminded of some players i'd forgotten about!

dead right, it sorta glossed over the earlier years and they were actually the times i enjoyed most, when they were the Auckland Warriors.

AliN

Live Update Team
yes or no Ian??? Love the look

memorystick002.jpg

Latest posts