What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The millionth time this one has been dredged up...

Dog

Juniors
I know you guys are probably sick to death of the whole computer game thing but it is an issue we must deal with as a core supporter group of the game of RL (most of us anyway). I believe it is in the best interests of the game if they inject funds into producing a high-standard league game (prefferably titled NRL 2003 and every year from then on).
I know there are many reasons against as well as for such a production but the biggest reasons point in the direction of this being a necessity.

THE CASE FOR:
<ul> [*]It has been a talking point in RL circles for years since ARL 96 was released. [*]Fans are growing tired of ARL 96 and the ET game [*]Possibility of more fans through sales of the game [*]Such local success has been proven through the sales of AFL 98 and 99. [*]A similar development of a game for the UK would be a great addition.[/list] THE CASE AGAINST: <ul> [*]Too much expense for the whinging NRL [*]More important matters at hand
- Strategic Plan
- Manly
- Salary Cap[/list] If anyone can outline any other reasons for either side do post them. Finally, if anyone knows of any avenues that we can contact EA or any other prominent gaming company, I believe it is in our best interest to petition or inform them of the need for a game.
A movement in England (and yes I know the SL Championship Manager is already out) can only help as well.
emthup.gif
Dog
emdog.gif

Latest posts