What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
Watched the second half of the Stock Aitken Waterman special on SBS, lots of great memories and some cringey ones.

This is on my IPOD but it hasn't played for a long while.

Generalzod

Immortal
Watched the second half of the Stock Aitken Waterman special on SBS, lots of great memories and some cringey ones.

This is on my IPOD but it hasn't played for a long while.

There are a few docos on youtube on Stock Aitken and Watermam, its incredible how many hits they had especially when you think all there songs basically sound the same.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There are a few docos on youtube on Stock Aitken and Watermam, its incredible how many hits they had especially when you think all there songs basically sound the same.

There were some really cringe worthy ones but also some absolute belters too. It was a great trip down memory lane though and what a great springboard it was for Kylie to to international recognition.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Happy Mardi Gras

Olivia Newton John performing at the Mardi Gras party, i just got a big shiver watching it again, still miss so much Livvy.