What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Continuous Call Team

Diehard said:
nospam49 said:
People need to listen. They will learn a whole lot from me. Im not the King of the Internet for not reason. ;-)

You are so utterly full of sh*t sometimes. :roll:

Thats no way to talk to the new King of Radio! 8)

Hello world.....this is nospam49!

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
I'll look forward to listening to it, especially nospam49 (although he will probably want to rename the radio station 'Radio nospam49' 8) ).

Hightown Tiger said:
I'll look forward to listening to it, especially nospam49 (although he will probably want to rename the radio station 'Radio nospam49' 8) ).

Hang on....

Part of the deal was this station was called "An Audio Shrine To Rugby League, And The Man That Makes It All Possible, The King On The Internet, nospam49"

Someone has some explaining to do. :D

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:

Hang on....

Part of the deal was this station was called "An Audio Shrine To Rugby League, And The Man That Makes It All Possible, The King On The Internet, nospam49"

With easy negociating like that, you can be Castleford's new coach. How's about a free bus pass and a pint (of your choice) :?: :D

Hightown Tiger said:
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:

Hang on....

With easy negociating like that, you can be Castleford's new coach. How's about a free bus pass and a pint (of your choice) :?: :D

You mean Castleford would be willing to take out a loan to by me a pint.....

Nah......even I'd turn down the chnace to coach that club. I mean....all it will lead to is a shocking win/loss record! :lol:

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:

Hang on....

Nah......even I'd turn down the chnace to coach that club. I mean....all it will lead to is a shocking win/loss record! :lol:

Guess we'll have to rule you out then.

Still on the shortlist is:
-Me
-Brian Noble
-John Lang
-Ian Millward

Place your be.... I'd best not say that 8)

Looking forward to joining the Saturday Panel from round 11 and every 2nd week for starters.
This will work because we have people commited to making it work.
All we need is you the Listeners to listen and give us feedback.
Cheers,
Nigel

Hightown Tiger said:
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:
nospam49 said:
Hightown Tiger said:

Hang on....

Guess we'll have to rule you out then.

Still on the shortlist is:
-Me
-Brian Noble
-John Lang
-Ian Millward

Place your be.... I'd best not say that 8)

Maybe Cas can get the jump on Windes and sign a coffee shop owner as the coach.

Harold Bishop coaching in SL......he couldnt be any worse then some of the alleged coaches over there. :lol:

;-)

ParraMatt

Bench
Good Call last night from Adam, He is only a starter but did very well by himself. Tom has been sacked from the job for swaring on air and not participating. Sad but these things happen. Adam is the Friday Night caller until we find a replacement.

ParraMatt

Bench
Remember to listen from 3pm - 10pm today as Chris and Adam bring you the Pre-Game show followed by commentary from Adam at 5.30pm with the Dragons - Bulldogs. At 7.30 Daniel will bring us Sharks - Roosters with Around the Grounds for Souths - Cowboys.

Make sure you tune in

Register now at www.live365.com

Then go to www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420 and click play

Also from 12pm - 5pm tommorow tune in for the Main Event of the Weekend, The Sunday Arvo with Matt Hryniuk, Matt Phillips, Aaron Eastgate, Daniel Petigrew, nospam49 and Matt Horton from England.

Latest posts