What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OFFICIAL Forum Sevens Statistics Thread

Broncodroid

Juniors
All up to date.

Any errors, please point them out to Bomber or I in this thread. We appreciated the time taken to point out something so easily missed.

Cheers

Broncodroid and Bomber

Bomber

Bench
Thanks Homer!

A word about updating the stats:

At the moment, four of six games have been marked for Round 7. I have updated the stats in my excel file and will begin tonight to modify those teams which I have access to. Broncodroid at a later date will do the same for his six teams.

In future, with me being away for at least six weeks due to a teaching gig, Broncodroid will have access to my account purely to update my posts in these forums only. (in other words, if you see 'me' posting for the F7s from Round 9 onwards, call the police)

Here goes the updating.........wish me luck

Broncodroid

Juniors
I might bright some thoughtful insight to your posts regarding the Cowboys vs Broncos rivalry Bomber...it won't be that bad champ :)

"May David Middleton be with you..."

Bomber

Bench
Just remember, Broncodroid, the next time the Cowboys beat the Broncos, I'll have twice as much material to use!

Updated on June 23
Team stats for Dirty Reds, Lions, Eels, Rhinos
Referee stats

Still two games to be marked this round

rabs

Staff member
hey guys souths round 6 have been missed! keep up the good work!

Bomber

Bench
You are absolutely correct, thanks for that. I don't know how what slipped through the net.

Broncodroid will update Souths stats when he can. I'll update them in my excel file now but obviously cannot fix them up in this thread straight away.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Will do tonight.

Not on excel spreadsheet and I didn't pick it up when moving stats to LU. My bad.

Cheers

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Looking good guys.

Regarding Eels career stats, some of our players would have played a few more games last season before our names changed. It's really no biggie, and I'm more than happy to live with it as it is, but I'm letting you know just in case you're a perfectionist:

The Colonel = Colonel Eel
Daize = DvdHntr = ParraDaze
eloquentEEL = eels2win

Azkatro

First Grade
Excellent thread this one. I have only one small request - would it be possible for you guys to hide your signatures in each post?

Bomber

Bench
EloquentEEL
That we can do.....should be sorted out in a few days. Thanks for that

Big Mick
Cheers mate

Azkarto
I'll see what I can do

Thanks

Bomber

Bench
Talk about sorting it out in a few days - t'was done in but a few minutes.

Your name and stats had already been updated, eloquentEEL, but thanks about the other two.

Azkarto - done (from me, at least). Broncodroid will do so himself later.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Signatures removed Azakatro.

Good to see the interest is there from the F7 Community, makes this all the more satisfying.

The teams I am updating will be done when ALL games have been marked.

Souths, R6 will be added in this update as well.

Cheers

Broncodroid

Juniors
Ok guys'n'girls....

The rest of the stats will be completed over the coming days (latest Saturday morning), after this week, they will be completed Monday/Tuesday nights as I will be doing these on my own as Bomber is M.I.A. for 6-7 weeks.

Sorry for the delay, though be patient :)

Cheers