What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
Opening ceremony was awesome.

I'm pumped. My girl Steph Rice races tonight. Bet she dominates.

Highlights of the first half of the olympics will be anything with Rice and Magnussen in it, and second half of course will be watching Sally win gold.

Among other countries, I'm eager to see Phelps and Bolt add to their resume as two of the greatest Olympians in history.

BDR

First Grade
Swimming will be shit until the medals start flowing. The real interest tonight is the cycling. Carn Gossy.

thorson1987

Coach
Did anyone hear about the outfit Egypt were supposed to wear last night. Apparently it was a Nike ripoff from china

Didgi

This thread should be in our official London 2012 subforum. Please move it. Thanks.

:sarcasm:

BDR

First Grade
So let me get this straight: Both channel 9 and GEM have been scheduled to broadcast the Olympics, but they're both showing the exact same events at the same time?!

Why the f**k did they even bother?

Bulldog Force

Referee
So let me get this straight: Both channel 9 and GEM have been scheduled to broadcast the Olympics, but they're both showing the exact same events at the same time?!

Why the f**k did they even bother?
Gem is for HD. Those without HD still get to watch the games!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Up at 4.30am to watch the Swimming finals. Our swimmers better reward me with lots of gold. I want Rice to win and I want Lochte and Phelps to have a one man leaves the pool alive battle royale. That would be the payment I deserve for waking up that early.

And we have a real chance at gold in the womens 100m relay. Fastest in the heats.

Hallatia

Referee
I think I may not watch any Olympics at all this time.

Do they still have that bmx event? That was pretty cool, if I am bored enough to plug my tv in and start flicking through the channels and it happens to be showing, I'll watch it. Same goes for any event Eamon Sullivan is competing in - is he competing in any events this time? And the men's 100m sprint. Who am I kidding? I love sports, if I am bored enough to plug the tv in, turn it on and flick through the channels, I would probably watch whatever sport is being shown

Pugzley

Zoom in on the female australian rower's arms, legs and torso some more please, Nine. Hot.

Gigity Gigity.

Didgi

Expected to see more Sagan in the road race, his type of race though the break could've just been too big for him.

Latest posts