What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one game i was looking forward too-

hindy111

Post Whore
Its been a long and tough season but i was looking forward to one game since about RND 12.Hindy's farewell at parramatta stadium.
But 10 days before the game its been moved. The atmosphere has been taken away.The possibilty of playing to avoid the spoon with a home ground advantage has been taken away.Quite dissapointed with the whole thing.
If 50,000 turn up i will admit i was wrong.If they get 30,000 which at 7pm on a sunday is more likely well its a huge FAIL.
At parra stadium there would of been 21,000 sellout.The atmosphere after the game would of been amazing.And all the fans would of been genuine 100% loyal parramatta supporters.
Did any club members get a phone call asking there opinion? Or do we not have a say? Put it too the member and let them vote perhaps? Arent we the fans who have turned up to support them win loose or draw?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looking forward to Hindys last game?

Ive been dreading the day since he announced his retirement

Im gonna be a mess

Parra Pride

Referee
save that shit for brookvale

#ParraTearsFTW

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

#ScrewTheEagles

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ffs. Think of it this way. It is the last time you will see Nathan Hindmarsh play a game of top flight Rugby League. Are you really going to let a change in venue ruin the moment for you?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Arent we the fans who have turned up to support them win loose or draw?

I'll be watching on telly as I do every week.

This will ensure we continue to get the big sponsorship dollars, and the NRL will get another massive tv contract next time, so they can keep giving the club huge grants.

#SupportingTheClubFinancially

hindy111

Post Whore
Go and watch the soccer, nice person...

Dont hate what you dont understand its fools like you who dont evolve.Next youl be saying go back to where you come from:sarcasm:

oh and im actualy watching a replay of chelsea vs reading as we speak.
Oh Eden Hazard is somthing special.Have you seen him-Oh my he is special.

Tank30

Juniors
I had tickets to the game, as soon as the switch happened I gave them to a mate who is a dragons fan. Homebush is the worst venue to watch sport at....Anyway, since the game is now only about how much they can generate from TV rights and has nothing to do with fans, I am better off watching it at home to help the next negotiation.....

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm torn. Hindy, burt, hornby and young deserve a big send off but that venue is f@cking terrible. I might just stay home and get on the cans.

Gronk

Staff member
Parra or ANZ, Rain, Hail, Shine(pitch black), train delays or economy crash, I will be there!

You're lucky that the world isn't ending until 21 Dec, 2012. That would f**k you right up then now wouldn't it ?

Suitman

Post Whore
:lol:

:sarcasm:

I commented on something that was later corrected which I acknowledeged.
But keep following me around, taking posts of mine from other unrelated threads and misquoting them Bart if that's how you get your jollies.

Suity

Last edited:

Latest posts