What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Origin Bolters Thread

As a Raider's fan this is what i think

QLD would be stupid not to pick Lote. Season FG's such as Lote and Tate are easily in front of Vidot (at this point in time) and yes i do agree that Boyd isnt anything great and should not be selected. Slater, Lote, Inglis, Folou, Tate should be the backline,

Lawerence, Jennings, Tahu all should be selected in front of J.Morris, J,Morris is overated but i do think Brett Morris deserves a wing spot.

I think NSW main problem is the front row, Poore is massively overated. i think at this point in time Weyman and Galloway are the only 2 props half deserving of a spot in the team

Noa

First Grade
As a Raider's fan this is what i think

QLD would be stupid not to pick Lote. Season FG's such as Lote and Tate are easily in front of Vidot (at this point in time) and yes i do agree that Boyd isnt anything great and should not be selected. Slater, Lote, Inglis, Folou, Tate should be the backline,

Lawerence, Jennings, Tahu all should be selected in front of J.Morris, J,Morris is overated but i do think Brett Morris deserves a wing spot.

I think NSW main problem is the front row, Poore is massively overated. i think at this point in time Weyman and Galloway are the only 2 props half deserving of a spot in the team

Aiden tolman - 20 hit-ups, 135mtrs, 34 tackles in 63 min
Mick Weyman - 15 hit-ups, 134mtrs, 20 tackles in 45 min
Keith Galloway - 13 hit-ups, 103mtrs, 20 tackles 56 min

Put Tolmans name in the little blue book right now.

Noa

First Grade
Depends on what you want.

He makes 14 more tackles a game. You'll probaly say Weyman plays 20 min less, but play him those extra 20 and see how effective he is.

Anyway, they are probaly an ideal combo, the workhorse and the battering ram.

watatank

Coach
Depends on what you want.

He makes 14 more tackles a game. You'll probaly say Weyman plays 20 min less, but play him those extra 20 and see how effective he is.

Anyway, they are probaly an ideal combo, the workhorse and the battering ram.

I prefer quality over quantity.

NSW have more than enough props who get through the work but we need players who can take the likes of Civoneceva and Price head on and provide good go forward. With respect to Tolman he just isn't that type of player. That's not to say he can't be handy in another role but not as a starter

T

Juniors
Lawrence is must this year at wing or centre,lightining fast good size and defensively is up there with the best centres in the game, the way he sat moi moi and reddy on there back sides consistently last night was a treat to watch.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i think lawrence is destined to be the next ryan cross, talented as hell with speed to burn and everyone talks him up for origin each year but never seems to get picked. i hope im wrong (is it weird to say that as a queenslander)

mongoose

Coach
Joel Thompson is knocking on the door, should definitely get a country jersey. I thought he was a second rower but gees he has looked good in the centres. Very aggressive and skillful player.
Too bad he's not up against Tomane this week.

Noa

First Grade
Dont know what the extent of his injury is but I reckon Matt Gillet will play origin this year.

Looks to me to be the first genuine line-breaking back-rower Queensland have had since Tallis in his prime.

yawn

Juniors
What about Aaron Barber from the Redcliffe Dolphins? What is he doing now?

For the wing position in Queensland SOO team.

elyod138

Bench
Dont know what the extent of his injury is but I reckon Matt Gillet will play origin this year.

Looks to me to be the first genuine line-breaking back-rower Queensland have had since Tallis in his prime.

Our back row in the future is looking great if him and Scott Bolton both stay fit and in form.

petetheileet

First Grade
Wayne thinks Beau Scott would be a good inclusion...

Ultimate test tomorrow v Inglis

but this year he has easily contained Tahu, Morris and Tonga

A try saved is as good as a try scored...

DJShaksta

First Grade
Wayne thinks Beau Scott would be a good inclusion...

Ultimate test tomorrow v Inglis

but this year he has easily contained Tahu, Morris and Tonga

A try saved is as good as a try scored...

I agree with Rothfield, he had hands like feet when he was at the Sharks.
Hes Pommeroy MkII