What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

True, anyone that has travelled 5 kms outside out Campbelltown will realise that it isn't Gods Country.

The only way it'd be God's country is if someone pissed God off and he banished them there.

Bit like Rowville in Victoria

I couldn't have said it any better myself...

Why would I want to go New Zealand for? To see the wife beating maoris? or the sheep?

FMD it's good to know how much thought you put in to your posts. :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Queensland
The Queensland State of Origin Team
The Queensland "spirit"
Justin Hodges
Billy Slater
The Wolf-f**ker
Terry Campese
95% of songs in the top 40
95% of songs played on JJJ
Global warming
Celebrity politicians/political candidates
Barak Obama (so he's better than W - wow, just f**king wow...)
Economic stimulus packages (though they can come in handy when your telly goes on the blink...)
Carbon "Pollution" Reduction Schemes
American "comedy"
Russell Brand
Sacha Baron Cohen
Rove McManus
Wil Anderson
Judith Lucy
Reducing the serving size but keeping the same price (Pizza Hut, Dominos (twice), Eagle Boys, Cadbury, Smith's are some of the more prominent examples I've picked up)
Pretty much everything somehow managing to outstrip inflation (especially rent)
Entertainment "news"
Commercial TV
"Reality" shows (every single last one of them)
Desperate Houses**ts
Kochie and Mel
Whoever the hell 9's current lame-arse answer to Kochie and Mel are
Grey's Anatomy
Shane Webcke as a weekend sports reader
The Johns brothers as commentators
The Black Eyed Peas
Lady Gaga
Lilly Allen
The Pussycat Dolls
Pink (alright, I like her, but she's not THAT f**king good)
Kings of Leon
Disney Corporation
The endless string of kiddie "stars" pre-fabbed by the Disney Corporation (and their associated shows and movies)
Debt-fueled economic growth
Fighting an economic crisis caused by too much debt with still more debt
Political interviews (I live in hope that one day, somewhere, somehow, a politician will give a straight answer to a simple question)
Election campaigns (basically a contest to see who can con the most gullible idiots)
Student politicians
Superleague
News Limited
AFL (I like the sport, but geez some of the people who follow and run it are insular bastards)
Alberto Contador (he can't legitimately be THAT much better than any other rider, including Armstrong)
Cristiano Ronaldo (I can begin hating him now he's left my team)
Motorcycle racing
Nascar/Indycar racing (wow - they can drive in a circle!)
Ford
sh*ts N' Giggles (aka Twenty20 cricket)
Pay TV
Rugby league "journalists" (except Roy Masters, and a handful of others)
Talkback radio
The Olympics
Expensive restaurants
Ticketing agencies
Economic growth (and the related obsession with always making a bigger profit than last year)
Marketing/advertising (and the scum responsible for it)
Money
Gambling (especially pokies and lotteries, but all forms except for poker)
Twitter
iPhones, iPods, i-anythings
Children's programs designed purely to flog the associated toy line
Telstra
The Indian crikcet team
Harbijhan Singh
Student protesters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the spirit of the above post i'd like to add more to my lists:

Nathan Hauritz - you're a SPIN bowler - learn how to spin
Shane Watson - You're a FAILURE - embrace it and f**k off
Andrew Symonds - You're a drunken overrated no hoper, always have been.
Peter Siddle - Who the f**k are you?
Mike Hussey - You're ship has sailed mate, get your pension cheque
Modern art - it's not art, it's sh*t, you call it art because you claim to be an artist and it's the best you can do with your limited ability which is bereft of artistic talent. f**k off it's art. Did you ever seen Davinci line up a set of bricks and call it art? Ever see Michaelangelo splatter paint over a wall with a f**king tooth brush and call it art? f**k no!
Singers who call themselves musicians - Until you play an instrument you're a f**king clothes horse with a microphone.
Big Brother - Seriously, its no wonder kids today are all f**ked in the head, they are too busy whingeing about is friends with who, instead of GETTING A f**kING JOB!
Americans who think they won the war in Vietnam - lol morons
Pauly Shore - what the f**k?
Martin Short - Short on talent thats for sure, he's as funny as a missing sock.
Rappers - they bullsh*t on about how many women they f**ked and how many people they shot, when in actual fact they're a bunch of unemployed softcock virgins who wouldn't have the balls to complain about being overcharged for a mars bar at the local servo.
Google News Archives - Hows about making every page the right way around so that your search engine can work more effectively, dickheads.
Real estate Agents - Property photo doesn't mean you submit a picture of your f**king ugly head.
Jennifer Hawkins - You are a clothes horse, not a very attractive one, but one nonetheless. Stop trying to be a media person, you're a dumbass, piss off.
John Morris - nuff said

Pretty much, amazingly, every one from the two above posts I bloody agree with.

Superhero movies - what a twist!
McDonalds - the most disgusting food
Dishwashers - bloody hell it doesn't take long to wipe dishes, stop trying to sell me one
Radio/tv music - popular music is getting so badly worse
Twilight - piss off
Thrash metal
Rap
Compact discs
EB GAMES
"DJ's"
Microsoft Office

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Err look here you little f**ker you know nothing therefore you should shut your mouth!
You tell him girl. Don't get to worked up though, it will be wasted on him. Whocares if some moron wants to base his opinion of NZ on a movie and Jake Heke, it just goes to show how much of a ill informed wank job he really is.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If only i knew where he lived then i could do that to him...
Start in the centre of campbelltown and work your way out.

He'll be the skinny pale white one in a dark house. His mother will be home, afterall he needs someone to help him do potty.

Latest posts